cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

It must be pretty obvious that this is a dishonest company, I cancelled an order within hours of placing it, it was delivered within days, Despite many emails requestin return labels  and refund they fail to answer. An appeal to Pay Pal met with no support. Thi company must be banned from trading

lauriemay wrote:

Has anyone bought product from this company called strong current enterprises.... I ordred almost a month ago and still have not received the products that I ordered.  Please advise.  thanks

New Community Member

You will get it but it took me 62 days before receiving due to complain o PayPal and thank's

Contributor

I submitted a claim to Paypal as the item did not work. Received the refund about 10 days later.

New Community Member

Seemed shady. I did not ever confirm order but order was placed anyway. Tried to resolve problem thru PayPal but for sone reason claim was denied.  Such a scam. I'll contact PayPal via phone and see what happens. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Did this ever get resolved for you? I'm having the same issue. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller.

Contributor

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

New Community Member

Strong current enterprise

Received antenna and doesn't work, how can I get a refund .

Re: Strong current enterprise

I found they hate it when you start a paypal dispute because that's the weak link in their system of things. Paypal is so easy to use that I suppose they get a very large amount of payments through it. I have a letter saying they will definitely refund when the goods arrive back. Yeah maybe ! I have done it so costs are $20 for the aerial + $22 for the return which maybe paypal will refund. Worth the effort/cost so I can legally report them in Australia.

Contributor

I'm sorry but you have just wasted your money, we have been banging on about this for months now, DO NOT RETURN this rubbish,DO NOT try the resolution center, you must RING Paypal tho lodge your complaint and then you WILL get a refund but not for the postage, I' afraid you have been dudded further by returning the goods. 

I am pleased to report that the company just gave a full refund to my paypal account.

Regarding paypal paying return postage. Please READ THE INFORMATION ABOUT REFUND OF POSTAGE before going to the resolution centre. I saw nothing about photographing the package with the address you are sending it back to showing, until paypal began to re-request that pic. I had included a note showing all required details in the package and photographed that, but paypal would not accept it. You cannot get the package back from Australia post after it is weighed and the international declaration is attached  You cannot, because of 2018 security reasons. So no return postage. Used paypal 20 times last 4 weeks. No more for me. Back to my credit cards.