Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Same thing happened to me. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller.

Contributor

It is a Scam company! Try to resolve with PayPal and post on Facebook
That it is a scam!
New Community Member

wished i woulda came here first theses people are scame artist hope paypal dumps them

Contributor

What concerns me is that there is probably hundreds of people that have been stooged by this mob and just thought bad luck, copped it on the chin and have not gone this route and lodged a claim with Paypal

Strongcurrent took ny noney through paypal the item (indoor Anttenna )

omsaini

I saw strongcurrentweb selling  somthing to provide more than 100 extra channels.So I fulishly order it  on 25 July 17 paid through PayPal.  Eversince  I tried to cancel order but got email through Paypal that it will be dilivered soon & gave me tracking No. which did not work untill 12 August 17. I compained to PayPal , then it arrived,Was shocked to see a Flimzy very thin plastic cover  by trying to see if I will receive upto 100 extra channels,but It only gave few Freeviow channels less than 9 after pointing all over in room. As I closed claim on paypal  as soon the delivery came .So now I am lost

looks like a scam website & all their companys

Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: Strongcurrent took ny noney through paypal the item (indoor Anttenna )

Facebook should be responsible for all losses since they are allowing Strong Current (the scam company) to advertise on Facebook!

New Community Member

I RECIVED MY ITEM WHICH WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED .SOME ARIAL WIRE? WHICH MY SMART TV CAN SCAN THE SAME AMOUNT OF STATION 143 .AND NOT ABLE TO FIND AVERT FROM WHICH I MADE THE PUCHASE £35 .74 WASTE OF MONIE.NOT HAPPY???

New Community Member

Strong current enterprise

Ordered a month ago and cant track package

answer to a question

in answer to question posted re: Strong Current Enterprises. I bought 3 TV boxes from them and not satisfied. I paid in US funds and items were shipped from China, whichis okay. but. if I returen items I have to send to netherlands...??? They also requested I contact them directly not through PayPal. I did this and E-mail was returned to me. There is something very funny about this company. I looked on net it is ruen by one person others listed resigned. 

Re: strong current Enterprises

I was tried to find a tracking number for my order and I was unsuccessful. And then I went to PayPal for help. I then went to the community help page. It seemed that the items I purchased has been disputed several times. I sure know that was a scam because I tried to use credit cards and they were both declined, this should have been a red flag. It seems that PayPal is the only one that will accept payments from this company. If this is the business PayPal associate with I don't think

fundyfaye wrote:

in answer to question posted re: Strong Current Enterprises. I bought 3 TV boxes from them and not satisfied. I paid in US funds and items were shipped from China, whichis okay. but. if I returen items I have to send to netherlands...??? They also requested I contact them directly not through PayPal. I did this and E-mail was returned to me. There is something very funny about this company. I looked on net it is ruen by one person others listed resigned. 

I will use PayPal anymore. Credit card companies will dispute and resolve all issues PayPal need to
. Adopt this practice

Tags (1)