Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. And yet five months later there are still complaints pouring in.

New Community Member

We ordered a pruduct off Strong Current and we enventually got it cant remember exact but it was a good 6/8 weeks. We start a paypal not recieved issue but then it turned up
Contributor

I eventually received the TV Frog or Home Theater Box. It is a POS, doesn't work as advertized, is hard to use, hardly any insrtuctions, has basic apps, can't load anthing additional, just junk. If anyone is using this successfully, pleaae let me know. Thanks.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

ordered tv antena on 31/07/ 2017 cant get in contact with them will give it another week .

Wont order from this company again.

New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises

Received T.V. antenna. Instralled as directed and performed station search. It found 6 stations. Re-atached conventional antenna and station search found 48 stations!!!  Here's hoping will be able to get refund.

New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Did you receive refund.
New Community Member

I just went to see on the purchase page, my data entered automatically and without confirming the purchase they have just taken 39.46 €, how do I get the refund?

Paypal isn't safe to pay with. They still allow this company to do payements though paypal. And then when you open a Dispute paypal refuses refund. Indirectly financing a corrupt company. Never pay again by paypal. I lost quite an amount of money 😥
Contributor

RING Paypal, do not waste time with the resolution center it is just a complete waste of time that sends you in circles

wrote:
Paypal isn't safe to pay with. They still allow this company to do payements though paypal. And then when you open a Dispute paypal refuses refund. Indirectly financing a corrupt company. Never pay again by paypal. I lost quite an amount of money 😥

Contributor

Ring Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of time

wrote:

I just went to see on the purchase page, my data entered automatically and without confirming the purchase they have just taken 39.46 €, how do I get the refund?