cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I have not revieved my product from strong current enterprided limited.
Contributor

Well, my Frog 2 TV arrived. I set it up & boy! what a stinker! I have never seen an electronic device as bad as this pos. It not only proformed like an anchor, but trying to navigate & do anything was mission impossiible. I pulled the packing out of the trash & plan to send this pile of microchips & resistors back to wherever it came from; I will now look for any return address; there was none on the label, Surprise! Advise anyone NOT to even get close to this lemon.

New Community Member

Placed an order on June 15, 2017 with Strong Current Enterprises for an Antenna and it was to be delivered within two weeks have had no reply

I, too have also fallen Victim to this fake site, purely by mistake!  It, claimed to be able to supply an excellent, boosted (HD-antenna)for £32.00.

Ordered, 4/7/17 arrived 19/7/17, does not work, looks cheap and nasty, very flimsy black plastic, almost margarine tub like plastic with a USB lead just glued to it!

Not, only that they only had the "AUDACITIY", to take yet another payment for £35.74, on the same day as the original purchase!!

Hope, this helps folks

Look, after your wallets and be careful on where you buy things!!

Contributor

Unfortunately ive done the same thing as you and they have also taken out 2 payments want to send it back but to where ????
Contributor

I have done this as well, no reply at all from these people.  

I had a dispute in with paypal just after the payments were taken out of my account.

Can you do a chargeback on your debit card?  

Paypal will have to refund.   Quite clearly this is a scam

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. And when I try to escalate dispute to claim I'm not allowed. Responding to posts in this thread in attempt to help others. When will PayPal step up and investigate properly?

New Community Member

I ordered two items from this company, a home theater box and a wireless touchpad, on June 5. I received a notification in late June with a tracking number but, to date, I have received nothing. I think I have been scammed. I thought that paying through PayPal protected us from these types of scams.

Contributor

The theather box is a joke, I have, ( that in itself was a scam) I tried it, it does not work, I am sending it back if I can find a good address. A rip-off of the highest order.

Tags (1)

Ref my order to this company, sent info to PayPal resolution center and received action on my case regarding non-delivery of 2 items purchased on 6 June, 2017. PayPal has issued a full refund of my monies from this company and I advised PayPal they should black-list this company from further business transactions