cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Kimmerbeth, this paypal _ashley seems to be missing in action these days have you had any replies of late?

New Community Member

Dodgy Dealer

Hi All,  i have purchased an item (or rather two) from a company called Strong Current Enterprises Limited.  Upon reading about them in the PayPal resolution pages it seems they are disreputable.  Is there a way I can cancel my payment to them immediately?

Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: Dodgy Dealer

Please share this on Facebook too, if you have an account. That is where they were selling what they sold to me and they are scammers. I thought I was safe using PayPal. I would have gotten better service using my credit card.
Contributor

Re: Dodgy Dealer

RING Paypal don't wast your time with the resolution center it just wastes your time spinning you round in circles

TV Surf Antenna

Can anyone help with information on Strong Current Enterprises Limited.  Where is the conpany listed. No return information on parcel and no information on the packing slip which is not even on headed paper.

New Community Member

I was scammed by an online sweepstakes, they claim they can't refund me..HELP!

I entered a contest and I "won", I just had to pay for shipping. I did so through their Paypal link. They keep asking for more money for shipping so I asked for a refund. They claim that their Paypal account is limited and can't give me my money back. I tried the Resolution Center but the only option I had there was "Report Unathorized activity". I've tried contacting Paypal representatitives but they told me to try the Resolution Center. When I go to the Resolution Center and select the transactions (there were two), I click continue and Paypal gives me a "Let's try that again. We're unable to file a case for this transaction."

I HAVE PROOF OF THE EXCHANGE AND PAYPAL LINKS AND EMAILS, BUT PAYPAL SUPPORT WILL NOT HELP ME, THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S A SCAM. WHAT CAN I DO?

Tags (4)
hml Member

Re: I was scammed by an online sweepstakes, they claim they can't refund me..HELP!

The company was Strong Current Enterprises Limited. There are 179 claims against this company in this community, still paypal allows its practice.  I filed a claim for refund and the claim is denied.  I tried to file another claim and Paypal blocks me for further filing.

Contributor

Re: I was scammed by an online sweepstakes, they claim they can't refund me..HELP!

Please share this on Facebook too, if you have an account. That is where they were selling what they sold to me and they are scammers. I thought I was safe using PayPal. I would have gotten better service using my credit card.
New Community Member

Strong current Enterprises Limited

Has anyone else been ripped off by this company?  I ordered a Home Theater Box V2 and it took a long time to arrive.  When it did, it was useless.  It does not work.  There is no phone number to reach this company and I filed a complaint with PayPal who denied my claim based on the fact that they did not find evidence that the item was misrepresented.  Are they kidding?  It is supposed to pull in television channels and it only pulls in static!  Does anyone have contact information for the company because PayPal doesn't want to help.  I thought PayPal was there to help dispute these claims.  I guess they are no better than any other credit card company.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong current Enterprises Limited

I have issues with this company too and I wish that PayPal would pay attention and investigate. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 100 complaints about this seller.