Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Shoe inserts

why tell us about it?

it is your poor judgment

New Community Member

Strong Current enterprises is it a scam

I think ive been scammed into foolishly buying something that looked too good to true a gadget that allows you to receive hundreds of pay per view channels it was because it had Fox in the add i had read a while back that in the US these gadgets were allowing people to sream all the fox pay channels.

I feel this is all nonsense but this compay took my money via paypal same day havent heard from them since cant contact thdem either it seems to cancel & get a refund so i am now gong thru Paypal disputes

Contributor

Re: Strong Current enterprises is it a scam

There's been a previous thread on this company. Link: /t5/About-Protections/Strong-Current-Enterprises-Items-Not-Received/td-p/1246854 It appears it is a scam and you should definitely file a dispute try to get your money back. 

Contributor

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 100 complaints about this seller. Is there any way to get moderator to respond directly?

Contributor

Ive done exactly the same as you cannot get money back or even ....who are these people !!! Paypal shoukd blacklist them
New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I placed two orders with this company in November and have yet to recieve either.  Has anyone else had problems with them? These are Christmas gifts and they were to arrive well before today.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 100 complaints about this seller.

Contributor

Hi, this is a scam, and I have asked for a full refund from Paypal, but they have been stalling and waiting for a reply from the seller.  I have been emailing from15/12/17 and no reply.

I am just about to report it to the police fraud database which is shared internationally.   Paypal should have blacklisted this company a long time ago,, would have solved a lot of misery and debt over Christmas.

Please complain to Paypal, and make them accountable.  I cannot believe that this company is still trading.

Contributor

Lily - what's the status of your complaint? If you haven't already done so, go to your financial institution and see if they will file dispute for you. It worked for me. The bank reached back and took the funds back from PayPal. PayPal is still dicking around - they cancelled my 'significantly not as described' complaint as soon as my bank took back the funds (why?) and restarted the dispute clock, giving them another 10 days to respond. PayPal has been emailing seller every other day and so far they haven't responded. But the seller did send me yet another email saying I could mail it back to the Netherlands for a refund. Not.

Contributor

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you have been scammed, RING Paypal and complain, don't waste your time with the resolution center it just spins you in circles

wrote:

I placed two orders with this company in November and have yet to recieve either.  Has anyone else had problems with them? These are Christmas gifts and they were to arrive well before today.