Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from PayPal stating that my funds were returned after my bank notified them that the charge was unauthorized. Thanks to the bank!
Login to Me Too

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor

Fm102008
Did u get your money back?
Login to Me Too

HarBonita9ar
Contributor
Contributor
I have never order anything from storm media
Login to Me Too

Farahabdulrahim
New Community Member
I have purchased a product from storm media on 2feb19 amd have yet to receive my product. Is there a way i can get my money back. Is this a legit company?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farahabdulrahim 

Locate the payment transaction in your account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to open dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Torok67
New Community Member

I would like to know why someone can sell a defective item and not have to worry about returning a payment or replacing an item when they send a broken product?  Does someone who works at Paypal run Storm Media or have an agreement with them?

I purchased a remote control car from Storm Media.  I used paypal to do this because I thought I would have some protection if things did not go smoothly.  I received the car and decided to check it out before just giving it to my grandson.  The car did not work.  I tried multiple times to contact Storm Media through email but received no response.  So then I open a case with Paypal and explain the problem.  Stating that I would either like a working RC Car or a refund.  Went through the necessary steps and still no response from Storm Media.  The info on the case said that they had til the 13th or the 14th to respond so I waited checking back a couple times a week to see if anything was decided.  On the 8th of Feb Paypal makes a decision to let Storm Media use their service to defraud people out of their hard earned cash.  No reason given as to why they decided in their favor.  They never responded to the complaint that I can tell from looking at the resolution center.  I love being able to use Paypal to receive and send money but if they are going to let people get defrauded by this company or any other company this is not setting a good example for their image.  

Login to Me Too

mkv12
New Community Member
Payed but received nothing......
Login to Me Too

Writertoo
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! All these replies and comments about a fraud company! What theives! I consider myself pretty savvy, so I can’t believe I fell for this crap. Between Facebook posting the ad and PayPal doing transactions with them, I thought I was safe. Nope! I ordered two sticky gel cell phone holders from them on 12/10. Got an email at the end of December saying the items were delivered. Um, no they weren’t! I kept trying to email support at the company but it was like a circle—they would send me a case number saying they were investigating, so I would reply and say i never got the items, then they would write back and say, yes you did. When I would write a new message, I’d get a new case number and on and on it went. Last week I liked their page on FB and when I private messaged them, they surprisingly responded! (I had an actual conversation with a real person. I know it was a person, not a bot, because there were spelling errors. Ok, I’m assuming! ) When they said they had elevated my complaint to a supervisor and to check my email , I got excited! But it didn’t last long. The email said I wasn’t entitled to a refund because they had a tracking number to prove it was delivered. I was livid! I typed every four letter word in the book, while they asked me to refrain from using bad language or they would have to end the chat. I swear, I think they get off on our misery. Anyway, i opened a case with PayPal. I’m not hopeful. I think I’m going to be out my $20 based on all the comments I see here. Pretty poor customer service from FB, PAYPAL and even DHL, who has to know what a fraud company they’re dealing with.
Login to Me Too

Smiddy
New Community Member
Am also having issues with this godawful company..been shopping online for over 15 year’s and have never had such of a headache from one transaction. This company needs to be banned from selling through paypal. The amount of people being ripped off is deplorable.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.