cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited

SOLVED
Contributor

Storm Media Limited

I have not received any email from Storm Media Limited since the date of purchase of a product made on 06/22/2018, I only have the payment transaction ID via Paypal. I sent a message today to <removed> requesting the order data and shipping information.
I found it strange that this company did not notify the purchase data, so I saw in this community about the reports with the shopping experiences at "Storm Media Limited" I am concerned because it has no direct response from this company complaints.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited

I tried an email to Storm Media Limited, according to the email disclosed by Paypal of this company, however the message returned with error indicating that the message can not be delivered with the following error response:
"There was a temporary problem delivering your message to Storm Media Limited. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You will be notified if the delivery fails permanently."

27 REPLIES
Contributor

Storm Media Limited I have not received any email from Storm Media Limited since the date of purchase of a product made on 06/22/2018, I only have the payment transaction ID via Paypal. I sent a message today to e-mail requesting the order data and shipping information. I found it strange that this company did not notify the purchase data, so I saw in this community about the reports with the shopping experiences at "Storm Media Limited" I am concerned because it has no direct response from this company complaints.
New Community Member

I was concerned about a mascara I purchased from them on 1st June 2018 because they were not responding. I Lodged a complaint with pay pal at the end of June. The package arrived in the mail yesterday and I have to say that it is the best mascara I have EVER used. Took 5 weeks to get here but well worth the wait. I cancelled my dispute today with Pay pal.
New Community Member

I ordered the same product on My 22nd. I was going to file a dispute but maybe, since your order was delayed as well, I might still get it. Good to know you did. Glad you posted. Thank you.

You were lucky.
Contributor

I received the product today (07/23/2018), although vendor Storm Media Limited did not answer my inquiries or even bother to confirm my purchase information and shipping information, so I am closing my claim.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I received the product today (07/23/2018), although vendor Storm Media Limited did not answer my inquiries or even bother to confirm my purchase information and shipping information, so I am closing my claim.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I waited & emailed as never received dispatch details but never got a response from storm media. I then closed my dispute as my item arrived (after a month). Unfortunately the ionic brush doesn't work so I am now out of pocket & I have no return information. I email but never get a response from storm medua.
Contributor

I tried an email to Storm Media Limited, according to the email disclosed by Paypal of this company, however the message returned with error indicating that the message can not be delivered with the following error response:
"There was a temporary problem delivering your message to Storm Media Limited. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You will be notified if the delivery fails permanently."

New Community Member

I put my order in July 15.  Nothing.  Doesn't pay pal have to see if these companies are legit?