Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

ginaspigs1
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive my order and yes the money was withdrawn from my account. Maybe a class action law suit will get someone's attention. Storm media should be forced to at least provide a phone number.
Login to Me Too

maggie288
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on 8-16-18, there is no tracking number and haven't heard from them. I cannot communicate with them only through paypal but haven't received an answer as of yet either, please help.

Login to Me Too

Deeda0311
Contributor
Contributor

Seller info Storm Media Limited Invoice ID c7242396074049.1

Purchase details
Winter 35 Below Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks (Qty 2)
$19.80
Shipping
$5.99

Total
$25.79

And they send nothing to be able to track their package.  PayPal is not suppose to take out money until it is shipped so how do they know if it has left the company.
Login to Me Too

Samagate3011
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve also ordered a product from storm media over a month ago and still not received. Payment taken via PayPal in US dollars. Tried contacting them and had no response!! Where do we stand in trying to report them and claiming Money back??
Login to Me Too

Rocbaa
Contributor
Contributor
This recently happened to me and I asked PayPal to refund my account, because Storm Media Ltd. are SCAMMERS.
Login to Me Too

Terra2018
Contributor
Contributor
I too have made a purchase on Aug 14, 2018 & have yet to receive my product. I live in USA (IL) How do I find out what's going on? Thanks for the help.
Login to Me Too

Rocbaa
Contributor
Contributor
You'll never get a legitimate response from them. They are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Terra2018
Contributor
Contributor
I RECEIVED MY PRODUCT TODAY! IT SAYS IT CAME FROM CHINA..MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT TOOK SO LONG..BUT I GOT IT!
Login to Me Too

Kimahandy2
New Community Member

I am also waiting on a delivery from Storm Media.  If this is a rip off, I want to be able to cancel the order.  No response to my email sent to them.  

Login to Me Too

Rocbaa
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting also.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.