cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Hi - I asked Paypal for help and they have refused. I'm so angry and disappointed. I hate being scammed. $36 down - money I should have spent more wisely.

Try calling your credit card company connected to your PayPal acct. They are reimbursing me for the Storm Media charge.

Apparently they also go by "LazyLullaby", because I ordered an item and still haven't received any update e-mails since January 2nd when I was told that my order was on the way. My order was placed on December 28th, and the money was taken out of my bank account on December 31st under the name STORMMEDIAL. I have been e-mailing them since January, and keep getting told that it's on it's way. I have included part of my most recent e-mail from January 26th: 

"I have pulled-up your record and I do see your order which was placed on December 28, 2018. Please re-check the tracking site within 5-7 business days for an update regarding your shipment. If there would still be no update by then, feel free to get back in touch with us and we would gladly assist you."

Lesson learned!!

Same thing just happened to be this past February, ordered 2 items a few days apart and did not receive either. I disputed with PayPal. They just denied my dispute said Storm Media had tracking info which clearly did not have a sig. Very bad form of Paypal not to stand by us on this. Just won’t be using PayPal at all going forward. Very surprised at this service.

Very bad cases!
Contributor

Looks like I got scammed as well ... Purchased Feb. 26, 2019, and used my PayPal card ... No word and no way to reach them ... What can I do now?

I actually ordered an item from Make Trendy, and payment went to Storm Media. If you know the actual vendor, you might try to get in touch with them. I think Storm Media is just a payment clearing house. I DID actually receive my item about 3 months later after contacting Make Trendy. Hope this helps.
Contributor

They are still at it. Ordered leggings from a Facebook app posed as Lazy lullaby on Dec 30th, not had anything since ordering from them so did a bit of research and PayPal payment made to storm media, googled them and Lazy Lullaby and I’m horrified. I’ve opened a case to get my money back .... here’s hoping
Tags (2)
Contributor

Let's hope you get your refund. PayPal HAS TO DO SOMETHING, to stop Storm Media from using their services to commit sales embezzlement. If they DON'T they're just as guilty of the crimes that Storm Media committing. For PayPal they can be charged with accessory after the fact. Meaning, they have been alerted to what Storm Media and its aliases are doing and they're ignoring it and profits from it. Not a good place for PayPal to be in.

I think we open a class action lawsuit there’s almost 1400 reported cases. Included in the lawsuit should be Paypal as well as Storm media. Paypal does not have your back. that is become very apparent they still are representing a company that has **bleep** over only the people that have reported it which now I don’t remember 1500 and you know there’s more that haven’t even reported it because they have money and they just threw it aside . So if anybody would like to open a class action lawsuit against both companies please let me know and we will get it started. PayPal says that when they have trouble with a seller they stop selling with them? At what point and what loss to their clients is that point? Well I think we were at the light to turn in that. I think the pockets of PayPal are getting lined from sellers that are fraudulent and so PayPal allows it to happen. Think about it PayPal had no competition until The last few years now we have Venmo Zelle and our own banks that can send the money we don’t need Paypal . I for one am closing my account but I’m going to take money out of their account on the way so let me know if you have any idea how to start a class action lawsuit or I’ll figure it out because I’m that **bleep** off. Not just over the 30 bucks to last it’s the principle that Paypal would let it continue . You can get a hold of me at DEBISEARLE 66 g mail