cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have run into the same thing wirh Storm Media aka Lazylulliby. I ordered 2 pair of legging in January and what I received would fit a child. While waiting for a response regarding an exchange, I ordered 3 pair of a larger size in February and to date have received nothing. They do not respond ouside of giving a tracking number that comes up as invalid and a delivery date that has come and gone and nothing. As I work remote, I was available the date they stated and nothing was delivered. This place is scamming people and something should be done. I am not out 31.93 and 65.90. Never again.
New Community Member

I ordered the bras aswell and havent received them and my tracking # in invalid. I've emailed them twice but have nothing in return. Made a complaint w PayPal today.
New Community Member

I reported the Storm Media scam to Paypal as a disputed transaction. I told Paypal that I never received my merchandise and that emails to Storm Media were bounced back by gmail as undeliverable because the email address was not valid. Paypal reviewed my claim and denied me because they say the company is not fraudulent.  It took another 3 attempts with Paypal customer support to change my dispute back to a "merchandise not delivered" dispute, and now I am waiting the 11 day grace period to see if Storm Media replies. I "may" get a refund the latest Paypal support person says.  This is the problem with Paypal, they act like a bank, but they are not held to the same standards as banks.

Purchased and paid,for 3 bras and have never received them. Why is PayPal or ebay allowing transactions with this company that has no follow through?

Hi - I opened a case online but paypal have closed the case as they said the order was authorised. Well only one item was and not the other items the company added onto my order!! Also the items have never arrived. Other items I have ordered from abroad have all arrived safely without a hitch.

I will try and ring paypal tomorrow but it shouldn't be this hard. So disappointed with paypal.

The same thing happened to me. It is so frustrating. Now what can I do?

hello mam pls tell to how to set up business account

New Community Member

I have no idea how to set up business account.

How do I get PayPal’s phone number all I can get to is by message I got scammed 3 times eye brow stamps an eye shadow stamps Ali g with inside cup holder glowing flashing lights for your car or trucks over 60$ all throw storm media goalshopper an Shopify

Great advice! Thanks so much!