Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Faithfullsharon
New Community Member
A month ago I paid 33.00 for these lymph detox pads. Still haven't received them yet. They keep saying they sent them to be patient. Then they wrote and said they just sent them dec 1. I ordered them nov 12th.
Login to Me Too

Deb38e
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 23rd Nov received nothing contacted them about 30 times just gave me case numbers. said they would resend and i couldn't have a refund. Its now jan 19 and im still without a replacement or refund.
Login to Me Too

Anagogytn
Contributor
Contributor
Got me and I used PayPal they have done nothing company is horrible hideous hoodlums and pay pal pays them doesn't refund my account. Rip off and pay pal isn't helping nor user friendly
Login to Me Too

ELB1
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. Now sending fake emails saying my product is on its way, with fake tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Grandmaof7
Contributor
Contributor
same here
Login to Me Too

Sindydoll
New Community Member
I’m fuming I have been done over 3times now by websites that make out they are uk or us based and they really from hong kong or China 😡 The parcels I have received have been posted from uk costing on average £3 then the goods arrive not as described made in some sweat shop by what looks to be blind limb less people (quality a joke) then when as for money back they want you to post back to HK it China costing the total amount you paid for the **bleep** items received why are you still allowing this Paypal 😡😡🎉
Login to Me Too

MR001
Contributor
Contributor

people are complaining about a company that is commiting fraud online, the problem is that this company is called STORM MEDIA LIMITED , yet they are complaining about Storm media cc in general and this is now giving our company a bad name. My company is called Storm media cc, we are a CD / DVD / USB drive manufacturer in South africa and we have no connection to the company that is causing the problem. Storm media cc / www.stormmedia.co.za and www.stormmediaonline.co.za in South africa IS NOT THE PROBLEM. This needs to come to an end now as it is causing a lot of problems for us and we receive numerous emails on a daily basis. WE ARE NOT STORM MEDIA LIMITED! please direct your emails to the website that you purchased from.

Login to Me Too

Guldy
New Community Member
I ordered a non slip rug from storm media limited never received item & my pay pal was charged 24$! Is there any way to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Twinsmommaof4
New Community Member
I also ordered the door mats back in February I was billed $55 and I just received them yesterday April and they are bath mats. I want my $ back
Login to Me Too

emilydenese1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine two months ago and still nothing. I wish I had of known it was coming from China. I will never order anything again unless I check them out the best I can. So sorry you are going through this as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.