cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

SAme with me, ordered 3 bras on Dec 10 and didn't receive it. Opened the case against them, will see what will happen

Contributor

Hi- Inordered the same thing and was charged and never received the bras- I ordered Dec 1- Storm Media will not return emails and nothing has happened with PP- good luck

Same here 😩
New Community Member

I did not even click the confirm button for my order

Not uncommon, sadly. They are a horrible company to deal with.

New Community Member

Same here, once I saw shipping charges I exited out of PayPal and the order was placed anyways!   And no product was ever sent.

New Community Member

Same thing here!

I ordered hooks off them but they then added other unordered items onto my order. So no products and seriously out of pocket! No online help from paypal - I will have to ring them. After reading all these other cases, it is really worrying. The problem is, they advertise under so many other names. My order was with a company called UPPA but on my receipt it is Storm Media. 

Gracious. I just did also on 2/8/19. Did you ever receive your bras?

Oh dear, like the rest of us, I'm sure you wish you had read all the comments on here before you ordered, as I'm sure you would not ordered off them! I hope you do receive them, but I would not hold up much hope, sadly. Paypal have finally helped me and my refund is now in my bank account but it has been a struggle to get a refund. RING paypal rather than open an online case.