cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Yes, I'm sure PayPal are reading this. They have replied earlier in the thread, but have gone remarkably quiet now.
New Community Member

I ordered their battery powered air pump that was advertised on Facebook.  It took 2 mos. to get it: they drop-shipped it from China, then it didn't work when I finally got it.  Emails to them go unanswered and there isn't any other way to find them, so don't buy anything from them.

Contributor

I have put in a request for payment on PayPal to the email address that they use when contacting me. I suggest that everyone else does the same thing. And follow their complaints process at the same time.
Contributor

Hi they ripped me off too. I opened a dispute then they sent a delivery data. The dispute date ended and what arrived was not what I paid for now can't re open a dispute
Tags (1)
Contributor

Makes us feel that PayPal are just as bad at ripping us off doesn't it?

Contributor

Instagram ads. Most of the products they advertise are from Storm Media. I bought 2 products. Not received. Is a huge fraud and even when tracking number show products delivered in VA. When my shipping is in FL PAYPAL gave them the money and closed case on their favor. I felt not protected by " the safest way to send money"
Tags (2)
Contributor

Tags (1)
Contributor
Contributor

I received item from Storm Media which was substandard. I opened a dispute with Paypal, requesting to be provided return details to return for a full refund but received no communication to this effect. Paypal, almost 2 months later, despite my emails being bounced back by Storm Media, and no return address being provided so therefore no refund, decided IN THE BUYER'S FAVOUR!!!

Contributor

Has anyone received a refund for this?  I don't know what it is.