Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

lsptilnak
Contributor
Contributor

i bought these pathetic sleeve pouches from them. what a waste of money 

took ages to come cost $30 US 

i have stopped buying from sponsored adds on social media now its alwasy a scam from Asia 

Login to Me Too

BichonNana
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the Comfort Air bra (set of 3) from this company. The charge just clears on 4/28/19. We will see how long it takes to get these bras!! Stay tuned!
Login to Me Too

Izzy97203
Contributor
Contributor
They are still out there scamming people...giving false tracking numbers...taking PayPal money. I’ll just get rid of PayPal, if I don’t get a resolution to the Storm Media fraud.
Login to Me Too

DL789
Contributor
Contributor

good luck with getting a good result from paypal, there are many complaints about storm media, but yet have never seen one person getting there money back.

Login to Me Too

sodioycuarzo
New Community Member

@Jean54 wrote:

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I had the same issue. I know I ordered something that I never got. My card was charged. Funny thing I never saw an advertising in my Facebook about those products that I never got😡😡😡😡

@Jean54 wrote:

Login to Me Too

Griffy81
New Community Member
I ordered a pet brush from this company which I received. I also ordered cross over bags but didn't get these. Contacted PayPal resolution centre with my issue but the vendor hasn't replied. Now what do I do.
Login to Me Too

cook99
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed this week by these scumbags and PayPal denied my dispute and immediately closed my appeal stating they company had evidence I made purchases. So disappointed with PayPal and their poor communication and complete disregard for customer protection, disgusting.
Login to Me Too

DL789
Contributor
Contributor

you would think that with all the complaints against Storm Media for either sending out inferior goods to what they advertise or by customers being charged and not receiving anything that Paypal would do something about it, I also lost my case against them and there are many more of us out there, maybe paypal are also making money from these scams , makes  you wonder 

Login to Me Too

Slurrpee
Contributor
Contributor
Ya. I’m done with PayPal and facebook after this. Both are giving a platform to these scammers at our expense. Not buying from fb advertisers anymore and not paying with PayPal until I get restitution.
Login to Me Too

Inniscat

Ack. 

I just stumbled across this after also being denied by Paypal.  I stumbled across the listing on Facebook, added to cart and backed out when I saw the shipping charge and bought the same product elsewhere.  I got the confirmation email an hour after the confirmation for the legit product. The scam product was supposedly shipped 12 days ago but the tracking number is garbage. The legit product is currently in Canada.  

With the amount of people complaining that they did not confirm the purchase, why is this not being investigated?  I am truly afraid to log into my paypal account, and truly feel that Paypal is getting something out of this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.