cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered phone holders for my car on May 24th, still have not received them. I do have a tracking number from USPS and so far looks like they're coming, but I haven't received them yet and it's been over a month.
Contributor

They are still at it. Ordered leggings from a Facebook app posed as Lazy lullaby on Dec 30th, not had anything since ordering from them so did a bit of research and PayPal payment made to storm media, googled them and Lazy Lullaby and I’m horrified. I’ve opened a case to get my money back .... here’s hoping
Contributor

Let's hope you get your refund. PayPal HAS TO DO SOMETHING, to stop Storm Media from using their services to commit sales embezzlement. If they DON'T they're just as guilty of the crimes that Storm Media committing. For PayPal they can be charged with accessory after the fact. Meaning, they have been alerted to what Storm Media and its aliases are doing and they're ignoring it and profits from it. Not a good place for PayPal to be in.
Contributor

Storm Media has many scam companies under different names. This is just another one
Contributor

I think we open a class action lawsuit there’s almost 1400 reported cases. Included in the lawsuit should be Paypal as well as Storm media. Paypal does not have your back. that is become very apparent they still are representing a company that has **bleep** over only the people that have reported it which now I don’t remember 1500 and you know there’s more that haven’t even reported it because they have money and they just threw it aside . So if anybody would like to open a class action lawsuit against both companies please let me know and we will get it started. PayPal says that when they have trouble with a seller they stop selling with them? At what point and what loss to their clients is that point? Well I think we were at the light to turn in that. I think the pockets of PayPal are getting lined from sellers that are fraudulent and so PayPal allows it to happen. Think about it PayPal had no competition until The last few years now we have Venmo Zelle and our own banks that can send the money we don’t need Paypal . I for one am closing my account but I’m going to take money out of their account on the way so let me know if you have any idea how to start a class action lawsuit or I’ll figure it out because I’m that **bleep** off. Not just over the 30 bucks to last it’s the principle that Paypal would let it continue . You can get a hold of me at DEBISEARLE 66 g mail

Payments are sent to Storm Media Limited, the purchases I made were supposedly through Homeyshopper.   The orders were never received.   I was receiving reply emails regarding 2 purchases  I made on 1/15/19 & 1/21/19.  I received shipping information, which apparently is not valid because I always get the message "Label created, not yet in system".  As of 3/8/19 they have stopped responding to my emails.  I put a dispute in with Pay Pal.  Now I just have to wait & see.    I am beginning to believe Homeyshopper company & any company associated with Storm Media Limited are shams.  Live & learn.  I will never order anything again from an advertisement on Facebook. 

Contributor

My charges were unauthorized, but PayPal SHOULD help you, especially since they’ve KNOWN that this “company”, “Storm Media Limited” is fraudulent for months now. You would think that every time PayPal sees a charge through this company, they would notify the person, at least giving them the option of whether or not they want to proceed.
New Community Member

My question is, if they are a fraud company and from everything that I have read they are, why does PAYPAL still do business with them? I have also ordered merchandise from this site and have not received it as of yet, it has been over 2 weeks already! I cannot find a customer number for them either, but PAYPAL was quick to take my money out of my account! 

@Danna24 wrote:
So sorry you were also a victim of this unscrupulous company. They have several names the do ads under. Basically what people need to do is NEVER purchase anything from ads on Instagram or Facebook where they do the majority of their advertising. There merchandise is cheap junk and even though they claim it can be returned, they don't put any return information with the item you purchased nor do they respond to emails, or the email address given is a false on. Also, the tracking numbers they give is bogus and cannot be tracked. Many people never get the items they purchased and Storm Media claims it was mailed and won't refund the buyer. This has got to be one of the biggest fraudulent advertising companies I've ever run across. I can't understand why they haven't been legally stopped!

Contributor

I have just complained to FB about Storm Media and asked why they let these scum bags advertise

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited took money from my Account

I’ve log in to my paypal account today and notice Storm media limited charge me $19,94 for the ? I purchase from them.. didn’t buy anything at all .. Is paypal doing something about this ??