cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Update, I received my bras today that I ordered on 2/8. Order was as expected, paid $25.98 including shipping for 3 sports, got what I paid for
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I also ordered from this company and have not received the product.  I attempted to contact them through their website and through PayPal.  They claim they sent the product, but when I try, I can't track the package and it has yet to arrive - more than one month after they claim to have shipped.  I have an open case with PayPal, I hope they can resolve this for me...

I ordered leggings and a screwdriver set 20th December 2018 and have not received them and can’t seem to contact them

I ordered a multi media electric plug and never received it. Definite scam.

New Community Member

Hi 

I also bought something for my ears from Storm media limited on January 25, paid through Paypal but never recieved it. I am surprised that you are still working for this company and accepting payments from customers when everything leads to the conclusion they are scammers???? why is Paypal still working for them?

Please let me know of you found a working number for Storm Media. I ordered 3 items from them and although they chaaaaaarged my accoount I have not received any products.

Sorry, no I did not. However, I have now received a full refund via Paypal. 

Ring and speak to them - you will have to open a case and I then rang again and finally they agreed to give me a refund. 

The items nor the refund I was promised by Storm Media, has never arrived. They are a DREADFUL company to deal with and I warn everyone to NEVER order off them or any of their many companies. (the one I ordered through was nineuppa) 

It still amazes me that Paypal are still trading with this horrible company.

Good luck!

New Community Member

Yes I ordered these pink suitcase packing sections and never got them either ????  They don't respond to my emails either

Me, I did not really continue the purchase. I actually closed the browser even before i checkout and proceed to payment but still got charged thru paypal. How paypal is ignoring all these? And they say, there is no unauthorized transaction happened to my account. Im gonna close my paypal account if i dont get my money back. Untrustworthy!

Same problem....tried e-mail no reply