cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Try calling your credit card company connected to your PayPal acct. They are reimbursing me for the Storm Media charge.
Contributor

Apparently they also go by "LazyLullaby", because I ordered an item and still haven't received any update e-mails since January 2nd when I was told that my order was on the way. My order was placed on December 28th, and the money was taken out of my bank account on December 31st under the name STORMMEDIAL. I have been e-mailing them since January, and keep getting told that it's on it's way. I have included part of my most recent e-mail from January 26th: 

"I have pulled-up your record and I do see your order which was placed on December 28, 2018. Please re-check the tracking site within 5-7 business days for an update regarding your shipment. If there would still be no update by then, feel free to get back in touch with us and we would gladly assist you."

Lesson learned!!

Contributor

Same thing just happened to be this past February, ordered 2 items a few days apart and did not receive either. I disputed with PayPal. They just denied my dispute said Storm Media had tracking info which clearly did not have a sig. Very bad form of Paypal not to stand by us on this. Just won’t be using PayPal at all going forward. Very surprised at this service.
Contributor

Very bad cases!
Contributor

Looks like I got scammed as well ... Purchased Feb. 26, 2019, and used my PayPal card ... No word and no way to reach them ... What can I do now?

Contributor

I actually ordered an item from Make Trendy, and payment went to Storm Media. If you know the actual vendor, you might try to get in touch with them. I think Storm Media is just a payment clearing house. I DID actually receive my item about 3 months later after contacting Make Trendy. Hope this helps.
Contributor

I purchased an item and never received it..
Contributor

I was scammed also ordered 2 light and airy bras, never received. After reading your comments should have looked more closely. Also DO NOT order anything from TRENDSNOW and that POWER BRUSH SCRUBBER never received one the other was soaked with it being battery powered was afraid to use wrote company NOTHING but a useless machine.
New Community Member

I was scammed by Storm media by buying a simple tracker that i wanted to use on my dog. They charged me 32 dollars and i did not receive the item even after raising the querry with Pay Pal  withing the 180 days , they  did nothing. Its sad that more people will continue being scammed while PAy Pal who promise to refund money do nothing. 

Contributor

I ordered phone holders for my car on May 24th, still have not received them. I do have a tracking number from USPS and so far looks like they're coming, but I haven't received them yet and it's been over a month.