Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Rocbaa
Contributor
Contributor
We will never hear back from Storm Media because they are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Candleberry
I placed an order on November 6th and have not received anything about the shipment from the company. I only have the email from PayPal and I didn't pay through PayPal I paid with a credit card. I have just researched and found that the Better Business Bureau has over 100 complaints on this company and I feel like I'm in limbo with PayPal since I paid with a credit card.
Login to Me Too

SaraJ1
Contributor
Contributor
I have now received the item, after going to a dispute. The item doesn’t work, no paperwork enclosed and all labels removed from the garment. I have contacted PayPal reference a refund, to be fair they’ve been really helpful through out.
Login to Me Too

Ericthecat
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 pairs of ‘winter warm fleece lined leggings’ I got 4 pairs of footless tights which were about 100 denier thickness and all had small areas at the ankles roughly cut out with scissors as if a logo had been removed. PayPal said I had to return it to Hong Kong even though the sseller sent the items from Middlesex. So return postage is over £23 out of the refund of £48!!!
Login to Me Too

Zacmeg
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs of leggings on December 1 from them. It’s January 17 and still no leggings. Now reading reviews here people are saying they received tights and not leggings. I wouldn’t know because I haven’t received anything. Storm Media is located in China and not USA as it indicated on Facebook when I ordered them.
Login to Me Too

SURVIVORGURL
It's been hit or miss for me..I ordered some sports bras and they took a while but they were eventually delivered..but a magic lip plumper I order still hasn't come in and I ordered it before the bras .
Login to Me Too

Muskie444
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase for bras on Dec 10th and have not heard anything. Does anyone have an email address for them? Can PayPal , get me a refund? 

Login to Me Too

SaraJ1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I believe they do say about 5 weeks for delivery and there was Christmas in the middle when it took 2 weeks for me to receive something from Essex and I live in The West Country! I got hold of PayPal because I read the reviews and thought ‘oh no!’ But I did receive the item so hang in there for a while because PayPal also told me that some of the companies in Asia etc don’t speak English so that’s why you sometimes don’t get a reply. I hope your item arrives😊
Login to Me Too

Cassandra9
New Community Member
I have ordered from storm media and received no email or confirmation of any kind. The funny thing about my order was I pressed pay through PayPal but changed my mind and dudn’t Sign in but the Payment showed on my account. I really think this is a complete bogus company that is somehow allowed to carry on doing this regardless of complaints. I wish there was some way of PayPal blocking payments to this company. I hope people have not lost to much money but any loss is concerning
Login to Me Too

tons1990

I placed an order on Jan 22 2019 from Storm Media Limited and I have yet to receive it.

I want to request a refund...how do I proceed with my request?

tons1990

Anthony <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.