Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Emm8184
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like im in the same boat ..

bought a iPhone Lens ...

paypal money taken, tracking number issued ...

.. thats it ...

no goods ..

tracking says, goods not posted ..

COME ON PAYPAL ... I only use you because you offer Security ...

why let shonky companies Ruin your name and reputation ???

Login to Me Too

MackLFuel
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, paypal should really close this company down.

Login to Me Too

Nicholas168

Agree... 

Login to Me Too

hypyogi
Had same problem. Paid PayPal. Item never received. Reported to BBB of Michigan.
Login to Me Too

2Low
Contributor
Contributor

I am very distressed I tried to get an answer about the company Storm media limited.I informed PayPal  that I had ordered some items which I never received,I got confirmation of delivery address. the item were an ice-cream maker from fruit. and I have only now noticed that there are a large number of customers who says they have bought items from this company and have not received them. and also I am disappoint  with PayPal  A company I have used frequently.

isn't it time you looking at  this company. 

Login to Me Too

Mrsmiller1196
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered from this company and never received my item. Why does PayPal even deal with them
Login to Me Too

muskit

We purchased off storm media and have recieved nothing, payment came out with paypal stormmedial on statement but they dont seem interested

Login to Me Too

GReyna1972

Yes!  Unfortunately I too fell for their scam.  I ordered and item and 5 weeks later haven´t received anything.  After I asked them to cancel the order, they simply ignored my request and a few days later I received an email saying the item had been shpped, but haven´t received anything so far anyway. 

Login to Me Too

Clem5767
Contributor
Contributor

I recently ordered an item from this company which eventually turned up after several weeks broken ! The switch would not turn it off you had to remove the battery which is not as intended otherwise there would be no on off switch, I contacted the company but they said it was out with the 10 days limit ! I then opened a PayPal dispute and they found in the company’s favour which baffled me, the item was faulty pure and simple very disappointed and will certainly not use this company again.

Login to Me Too

Nicholas168

I Ordered, all is broken and not as described..... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.