cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I wish you the best of luck dealing with them in getting your money back. I recommend speaking directly with your bank & documenting everything, including the name of whom you speak to and the date and time of your calls. Not having to go through PayPal is actually an advantage for you as they protect Storm Media , no matter the illegality of the company and it’s “products.” Don’t wait for quarantine to end, either. Call today if you can. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor

They also go by She Swish This company does this to EVERYONE Paypal does not care they make too much money off them Co fact the attorney general office and file a complaint!
Highlighted
Contributor

I wish you the best of luck dealing with them in getting your money back. I recommend speaking directly with your bank and documenting everything, including the name of whom you speak to and the date and time of your calls. Not having to go through PayPal is actually an advantage for you as they protect Storm Media. Don’t wait for quarantine to end, either. Call today if you can. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor

I placed two orders from Storm Media on March 9, 2020 and have not received my merchandise.  I believe I was scammed by this company.  How can I get my money back.  The charges were for $42.50 and $20.96.

Highlighted
Contributor

Dispute through your bank or credit card because paypal is useless they have know for years this is a scam and they do NOT help, paypal has know for years but since that profit they allow it to happen
Highlighted
Contributor

It's been one moth since I ordered. Received the tracking number for china-post, but the tracking says the label is created and this remain unchanged for the for the past 20 days. I am surprised that PayPal has not done anything about it despite so many users reporting it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Company is a scam Paypal profits off it so they won’t help Go through your bank or credit card and report them, dispute it
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks. I filed a claim with my bank. Facebook has too many scam ads.
Highlighted
Contributor

As long as these “companies” (scammers) continue to pay for advertising or conduct significant business through PayPal and Facebook, they will continue to operate without impunity. PayPal, Facebook & Instagram are literally taking hard earned money out of the pockets of the customers they claim to protect, then steamroll over our individual voices. Maybe a class-action lawsuit would shut Storm Media (and their various company names) down for good? What other power or recourse do we have?
Highlighted
Contributor

Absolutely agree! I will pass it by an attorney we had success with in the past on Monday