cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Similar happened to me! Sent money to recipient with no bank account nor credit cards that could not take money out. I waited 30 dats, money sent did not get refunded. I filed claim but paypal closed it . I am still chasing my money Paypal keeping it. I want my money back Paypal you seemed to be the scam!!!!
New Community Member

Storm Media bras

On April 20th I received a paypal receipt on an order I purchased through Storm Media. 

Money won't leave your account until Storm Media Limited processes your order. 

I have yet to hear back from them! I'm not seeing it on my paypal account either. Is this a scam!?

Re: Storm Media bras

Hi @mandylu781,

Welcome to our Community! 

I am sorry to see you have had this issue with the merchant. You can read up on possible false email here

Normally, such an order will appear on your PayPal activity but in some cases, if the payment was made using our Guest services is will not appear. A guest payment is where you do not log in to Paypal directly but the merchants use PayPal to process debit or credit card payments. 

Thanks

Martin

Contributor

APRIL 14TH AND MAY 21ST FOR BRAS THAT WILL NEVER COME, I DID ORDER ON APRIL 14TH, THEY REFUSE TO REFUND OR GIVE TRACKING NUMBER, MAY 21ST IS FRAUDULENT CHARGE. THEY ARE A SCAM
Contributor

I have not received the bras I ordered. The company has reached out to tell me my discounts could not be applied. I tried to cancel my ordered and I still have not received the credit or the bras. LauriReynolds 

New Community Member

I ordered some April 27th and never received anything either.

How did u get ahold of them? My bras are missing also.
New Community Member

Storm Media Unauthorised Payments

Hi, I have had an payment on my account for Storm Media which I did not authorise. Have others had their money refunded as I can't get any reply? Thanks
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Storm Media Unauthorised Payments

@SueEvans16 

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the report a problem link at the bottom of that details page.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I didn't receive my package from this company either, how can we get our money back?