cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Right! Same here, I got an email with a fake tracking.  Like I said I attempted to tell PayPal that there was an issue with this company but they refused to listen to me and went ahead and paid them.

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s because they go under a hundred different names. Best advice I can give you is scroll through your emails until you get to the thank you on PayPal then the next email you received should be a thank you for your order for whatever company name they used for your order. Mine was megaritzy.
Highlighted

I started to place an order with them but never completed it through PayPal.  They took my money anyway and PayPal would not consider it fraud and denied my request for a refund.  Now I have not even received the item!!!  Not sure what to do since the company will not respond to me and PayPal is on their side😡

Highlighted
Contributor

I just ran into the same issue. I realized that I went to a Facebook ad and looked up a product but never completed my purchase. I see a PayPal “complete your purchase” email and a half an hour later I got a “thanks for your purchase”. Just like you, I opened a case with PayPal saying that it was an unauthorized payment and they denied me. I called them back and they reopened it as an item not received purchase. They claim that if I don’t get a reply or anything from storm media they will side in my favor. We will see.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, so I have to call PayPal in order to have them reopen my case? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah, you’ll have to call and talk to a representative. Just let them know that you never authorized the payment. I feel like they tend to take us more seriously when they have to talk to us.
Highlighted

The same thing happened to me. I was supposed to get 3 bras and I only got one in a extra small size and I ordered XXL. Their email doesn't work and there phone number stays busy. 

Highlighted

Same thing happened to me pay pal took my money and i didnt recieve anything
Highlighted
Contributor

This exact thing happened to me and PayPal would not give me my money back and now I have not received the merchandise either so now my claim is did not receive order and is pending a review for a full refund. I will get my money back or I'm suing PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I guess I got scammed as well. Purchased 3 bras two months ago. Never received. No more online shopping for me.