Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Pat5y1
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe this is still going on after I was scammed by them such a long time ago. I now won't contemplate dealing with a company unless I have checked it out first and am sure it's reputable. I also only deal with PayPal as a very last resort as they were utterly useless. No buyer protection.
Login to Me Too

Cmlinkletter
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure if you tried to include a link? Other PayPal users can’t follow links in this forum or post phone numbers or addresses. You’d have to copy & paste the message and remove any of that info so we can read it, or you can summarize the message for us.
Login to Me Too

Dbwhitt
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered fertilizer from them and was charged $16.96. Never received 🤬😡
Login to Me Too

Cmlinkletter
Contributor
Contributor
Was the fertilizer ordered directly from Storm Media or was it under another name? Did you pay using PayPal? If so, then file a claim to get your money back. If you have any questions, post them here & I will help you if I can (I don’t work for PayPal, I’m just a regular old consumer who’s fed up with Storm Media’s scamming.)
Login to Me Too

everettroom
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered four Bras in March totaling over $60. I never received them. I disputed with my bank and was denied. Storm Media’s response was a I authorized the payment, so too bad you got scammed. How is this right? They are stealing money from people.
Login to Me Too

Dbwhitt
Contributor
Contributor
Apparently this company frauds everyone
Login to Me Too

Dbwhitt
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal checked and credited my account. So proud of them😍🥰
Login to Me Too

Cmlinkletter
Contributor
Contributor
So glad you got your money back! Hopefully PayPal will finish their investigation and terminate their enabling of Storm Media.
Login to Me Too

Chachidawg
Contributor
Contributor
I also got **bleep** by these guys now under the name caramelcider.com
Login to Me Too

Cmlinkletter
Contributor
Contributor
Are you in the United States? If so, I implore you to notify the Better Business Bureau of this new “company name” that Storm Media is using. Also, report it to PayPal if you haven’t already. If you need any help, reply to me & I’ll walk you through the steps. (I’m just a regular person, I don’t work for PayPal or anything, I’m just committed to making PayPal see the truth & shutting down Storm Media. Hopefully saving others from being victims of Storm Media - and their dozens of sub-company names - and saving their hard earned money.)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.