We currently have limited customer service staffing due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions. We encourage you to find quick answers to your questions by searching the community forum, visiting our Help Center, or messaging us (message response times will be delayed). Thank you for your patience.
New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
I certainly would not buy from them for an item for my car !!!
have authorized a payment of $33.96 USD to Storm Media Limited(). Money won't leave your account until Storm Media Limited processes your order. Aug 15[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]PDT Receipt No:3990-9642-6413-4282 Hello bernadette , This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SMILEYHOMEY. Save time with a PayPal account Create a PayPal account and save your payment information. You won't need to enter your payment information every time you shop online. Sign Up Now Shop with confidence We keep your financial information secure. Transactions monitored 24/7 Our fraud specialists help protect your account. You're protected Zero fraud liability for eligible unauthorized purchases. See eligibility Merchant information: Storm Media Limited <removed> Instructions to merchant: None provided Shipping information: Shipping method: Not specified Description Qty Ultra Comfort Breathable Air Bra 1 Receipt No: 3990-9642-6413-4282 Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Storm Media Limited or PayPal. Help | Security Center Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response. Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
1. I would edit your post and remove your personal address information from this worldwide public forum.
2. Do a search of the forum as that is not a company that i would want to deal with.
3. Do you have a question at all only all you have done is post info on your transaction?
How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website
By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.
If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.
These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.
To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute
DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.