Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

deboraht930
Contributor
Contributor
I actually ordered an item from Make Trendy, and payment went to Storm Media. If you know the actual vendor, you might try to get in touch with them. I think Storm Media is just a payment clearing house. I DID actually receive my item about 3 months later after contacting Make Trendy. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Jellybelly312
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item and never received it..
Login to Me Too

Mommom913
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also ordered 2 light and airy bras, never received. After reading your comments should have looked more closely. Also DO NOT order anything from TRENDSNOW and that POWER BRUSH SCRUBBER never received one the other was soaked with it being battery powered was afraid to use wrote company NOTHING but a useless machine.
Login to Me Too

JeffMoirore
New Community Member

I was scammed by Storm media by buying a simple tracker that i wanted to use on my dog. They charged me 32 dollars and i did not receive the item even after raising the querry with Pay Pal  withing the 180 days , they  did nothing. Its sad that more people will continue being scammed while PAy Pal who promise to refund money do nothing. 

Login to Me Too

cmreed52
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered phone holders for my car on May 24th, still have not received them. I do have a tracking number from USPS and so far looks like they're coming, but I haven't received them yet and it's been over a month.
Login to Me Too

Cecegi
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. PayPal needs to stop endorsing this seller and Facebook needs to block them I bought a concealer and 8 th sted got a cheap skin cream. PayPal resolution center "solved" my case, telling me to return to Hong Kong, China such product and give PayPal a tracking number, I paid 32.93. Mailing it back to Hong Kong with a tracking number costs me 44.00. Does it make any sense? Is PayPal helping me? Storm Media Limited is a scam and PayPal should take its customers side.
Login to Me Too

scubachick75
Contributor
Contributor
They are still at it. Ordered leggings from a Facebook app posed as Lazy lullaby on Dec 30th, not had anything since ordering from them so did a bit of research and PayPal payment made to storm media, googled them and Lazy Lullaby and I’m horrified. I’ve opened a case to get my money back .... here’s hoping
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Let's hope you get your refund. PayPal HAS TO DO SOMETHING, to stop Storm Media from using their services to commit sales embezzlement. If they DON'T they're just as guilty of the crimes that Storm Media committing. For PayPal they can be charged with accessory after the fact. Meaning, they have been alerted to what Storm Media and its aliases are doing and they're ignoring it and profits from it. Not a good place for PayPal to be in.
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Storm Media has many scam companies under different names. This is just another one
Login to Me Too

Diff
Contributor
Contributor
I think we open a class action lawsuit there’s almost 1400 reported cases. Included in the lawsuit should be Paypal as well as Storm media. Paypal does not have your back. that is become very apparent they still are representing a company that has **bleep** over only the people that have reported it which now I don’t remember 1500 and you know there’s more that haven’t even reported it because they have money and they just threw it aside . So if anybody would like to open a class action lawsuit against both companies please let me know and we will get it started. PayPal says that when they have trouble with a seller they stop selling with them? At what point and what loss to their clients is that point? Well I think we were at the light to turn in that. I think the pockets of PayPal are getting lined from sellers that are fraudulent and so PayPal allows it to happen. Think about it PayPal had no competition until The last few years now we have Venmo Zelle and our own banks that can send the money we don’t need Paypal . I for one am closing my account but I’m going to take money out of their account on the way so let me know if you have any idea how to start a class action lawsuit or I’ll figure it out because I’m that **bleep** off. Not just over the 30 bucks to last it’s the principle that Paypal would let it continue . You can get a hold of me at DEBISEARLE 66 g mail
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.