Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Sasha2016
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 item from storm media on the 3rd july and have not received any of the items
Login to Me Too

wyattr1
New Community Member

I ordered tactical waterproof pants and was charged $47.98 on 2/24/2019 they never showed up.

Login to Me Too

Nancy22123
New Community Member
I place an order on June still waiting for my product this company is a fraud. there is no phone # to claim
Login to Me Too

MeggieMay1
Contributor
Contributor

Yup I have had the same, They took money out of my account without my autorisation paypay shut that dispute down on the day saying it wasnt, and then they opened up an "not received" dispute when i called them, the company have issued a fake delivery item number, and now im stuck in limbo which im sure after reading a lot, paypal wont resolve anyway... im gutted, scam is a good one as they have paypal on their side, prob in on it if im not surprized...

Login to Me Too

GirlyGritty
I’ve paid this company for one of their item sold on 23 July, and nothing came back to me either their receipt and the goods up until now. It seems this company might phish everyone for money. What a bad business firm! I suggest Paypal should verify their business before hand in hand with them or else it cause damage its reputation on trustworthy.
Login to Me Too

JJ1233
Contributor
Contributor
Storm media trading as City Odyssey fraudulently promote products as being premium leather when in fact they are polyester. Do NOT buy anything from this company. Be warned they are dishonest and fraudulent.
Login to Me Too

JJ1233
Contributor
Contributor
Just had my experience with Storm Media trading as City Odyssey. They fraudulently promoted a bag as being premium leather when in fact it was polyester. Their returns policy states they will not accept returns regardless. So as a consumer seeking honest and genuine sales online, they dishonestly take our money and we have no means for getting a refund. It’s wrong that Facebook allow companies like these to promote their products and to fraudulently take our money.
Login to Me Too

ennika
Contributor
Contributor

My story is the same! Paypal have refused my request.... I'm really angry!!!  

You are totally right. I can't understand why paypal, facebook, instagram, etc cooperate with this company. Just on this site you can find many bad rating...

Login to Me Too

Petty2
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly, we made the choice to purchase from this company. Paypal is just a resource we use to protect our banking information. I do not expect paypal to assist me with "getting my money back". I have had no luck getting the company to send the rest of my purchase. I lost about 40.00. I am chalking it up to a lesson learned. Report the ads on facebook as fraud when they pop up. Facebook will get the message eventually. These over seas companies selling BS products and us Americans are eating it up! We just need to stop buying from them. Period.

Login to Me Too

ennika
Contributor
Contributor

When I made this choice I didn't know that they are a fraudulent company. It was a really good lesson, yes, but I want my money back. Not because of the amount. Because of justice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.