Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Frankie19
Contributor
Contributor
I think it just beggars belief that PayPal and Facebook are allowing this company to carry on carrying out these fraudulent activities without bringing them to book and PayPal should be ensuring that all the payments that have been fraudulently obtained are paid back to the people affected instead of ruling in Storm media’s favour every time ,surely they must realise that something is amiss with this company following all the complaints that are going in or do they get a cut of the profits from this company ,
Login to Me Too

tapsnilloc
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently been charged $72.43 on April 22 to Storm Media Ltd for a package that I never received. I have just filed a dispute via Paypal but seeing all of these messages, I realize it seems I'm not the only one who's had some issues with them, and they've not always been very responsive.  Has anyone who's had similar issues with them ever received a response back from them at all? And does Paypal have any ability to raise awareness that this vendor  may have a mixed reputation? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get a refund. I think PayPal is part of this scam company....
Login to Me Too

Ebony88
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer Beware...Storm Media sells inferior goods that come out of China ...I've been caught twice! Their products is never as advertised...had to dump the stuff I bought. Buyers are not aware that the company is Storm Media and that the products come from China because it's not mentioned in their ads!
Login to Me Too

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ashley, FYI...PayPal is not sorry and they do not help their own customers. They DO help Storm media by continuing to deny claims of Fraud and allowing purchases through PayPal. There are over 2K reports of Fraud by this company just in these conversations!! I wish I saw these before my purchase with them! Storm Media also has an F rating from the BBB! For someone from PayPal to write they are sorry or will help is BS! They deny all claims and work to help the fraudulent company. Bye, Bye PayPal!! I had a false sense of security by purchasing through PayPal....Amazon is the way to go!

Login to Me Too

Boomie

I ordered the nails and they never came.  I emailed them and they said they have no idea what happened, and NEVER sent them!   So now I have a paypal dispute with them.

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Keep reopening your case. I am trying to get them to quit accepting PayPal as a payment option for this company. They have scammed way too many people and need to start protecting consumers
Login to Me Too

Sofia2019
New Community Member
I never received my product from Storm Media Limited why would you let payment go through? I purchased it in July
Login to Me Too

teruksah
Contributor
Contributor
moi je narive pas a liée ma carte master quel qun peux maider merci
Login to Me Too

Grandmaof7
Contributor
Contributor
I can not read the language
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.