Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

mkb74
Contributor
Contributor

I believe it is time for a class action suit against Paypal for allowing this fraudulent company to continue to take our money thru PayPal.  PayPal's buyer guarantee is worthless if they are going to support scam companies like this!  Yeah it was only $26, but look at how many people are losing money to this company!  And how many did not come here to complain?

Login to Me Too

EH12
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in!!! Let's get this started.
Login to Me Too

kimberlyfujioka
Contributor
Contributor

I agree! We cannot allow them to getaway with this. Imagine all the money PayPal is getting from everyone who was **bleep**? 

Im sure that’s why they don’t support us. It’s easy money for them. 

Login to Me Too

eejay1973
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, count me in too

Login to Me Too

heatherdlord
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are fraudulent! They falsely advertise products. I bought a pair of athletic leggings that were not at all as described and it took a month to arrive. Their website said you get a full refund within 30 days, but that is a lie. I filed a fraud claim with my bank and got my money back. I also filed a fraud claim with the federal government. They change their name frequently, and I believe their name is now LUXXENVY. They still advertise on Facebook, and I noticed that their website looks the same as well.
Login to Me Too

Jolanda1963
Contributor
Contributor
So what to do now?
Login to Me Too

Charwyatt
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal was charged $19.95 for bra I only clicked on & looked at on Instagram. I did not order & have no idea how this happened. Ended up having to delete my pay pal acct. I have received no bra or any correspondence from them. What a rip off
Login to Me Too

BigHarleyGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I received the wrong item.  Mushroom Cookies (Storm Media) will not refund, exchange, return, or replace any item.  

PAYPAL has been no help @ all, so I escalated it up to my credit card company.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS !!!

And shame on Paypal for being in business with these thieves !!

Login to Me Too

aadiab
Contributor
Contributor
Totally fraud. They got the money without my authorization and I submitted a dispute and PayPal denied it. From now on I will use my American express only.
Login to Me Too

lovewitatwist
New Community Member
I saw someone post about the Storm media limited company and mentioned they emailed this company asking about their product. Mine is almost a month later but my question to that/those people is I'm asking for the email address of this company so I too can take my chances at emailing them with regards to my product? I googled them and couldn't find any information on their customer service information, email or otherwise. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.