cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
New Community Member

my order

I ordered from storm media limited mushroom cookies. Paid them through paypal smedia $20.96 is this company real or a scammer.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have not had a problem with Storm Media in the past. But I have not received my bra order for over a month.
Highlighted
Contributor

I believe it is time for a class action suit against Paypal for allowing this fraudulent company to continue to take our money thru PayPal.  PayPal's buyer guarantee is worthless if they are going to support scam companies like this!  Yeah it was only $26, but look at how many people are losing money to this company!  And how many did not come here to complain?

Highlighted
Contributor

Count me in!!! Let's get this started.
Contributor

I agree! We cannot allow them to getaway with this. Imagine all the money PayPal is getting from everyone who was **bleep**? 

Im sure that’s why they don’t support us. It’s easy money for them. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree, count me in too

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes they are fraudulent! They falsely advertise products. I bought a pair of athletic leggings that were not at all as described and it took a month to arrive. Their website said you get a full refund within 30 days, but that is a lie. I filed a fraud claim with my bank and got my money back. I also filed a fraud claim with the federal government. They change their name frequently, and I believe their name is now LUXXENVY. They still advertise on Facebook, and I noticed that their website looks the same as well.
Highlighted
Contributor

So what to do now?
Highlighted
Contributor

My PayPal was charged $19.95 for bra I only clicked on & looked at on Instagram. I did not order & have no idea how this happened. Ended up having to delete my pay pal acct. I have received no bra or any correspondence from them. What a rip off
Highlighted
Contributor

I received the wrong item.  Mushroom Cookies (Storm Media) will not refund, exchange, return, or replace any item.  

PAYPAL has been no help @ all, so I escalated it up to my credit card company.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS !!!

And shame on Paypal for being in business with these thieves !!