Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

If everyone here has a reputable credit card company, call them! My credit card was very understanding and removed my charge instantly! Tell them about the BBB rating this business has as well as the numerous complaints in the PayPal Community. Bye, Bye Paypal!!

Login to Me Too

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor

Right! Same thing happened to me, Paypal closed the case and paid them even though I assured them I did not authorize the payment.

Login to Me Too

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

I'm done with PayPal. I used them because I thought it was a way to "trust" the transaction. They are a joke. I call my credit card with the explanation and get an immediate refund. No waiting 3 weeks to get denied and charged from a Scam company

Login to Me Too

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is a joke! Call your credit card and let them refund you. I'm so done with PayPal!

Login to Me Too

lovely143
Contributor
Contributor

hello mam pls tell to how to set up business account

Login to Me Too

SAFFIRE56
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea how to set up business account.
Login to Me Too

Sandyguidroz423
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get PayPal’s phone number all I can get to is by message I got scammed 3 times eye brow stamps an eye shadow stamps Ali g with inside cup holder glowing flashing lights for your car or trucks over 60$ all throw storm media goalshopper an Shopify
Login to Me Too

PunkyB10
Contributor
Contributor

Great advice! Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Rach34
Contributor
Contributor
Where is a phone number to call and speak with a representative at PayPal? I have been unable to find one anywhere.
Login to Me Too

Louese65
Contributor
Contributor
Got product, however because I put that it was in a foreign language & I couldn't read the instructions that was all PayPal Resolution centre read not the extra sentence that said I put the whole bottle in the toilet (was foaming toilet cleaner) no foam, no clean toilet, no contact from company and PayPal rejected my claim. Not happy at all. Appalling service PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.