cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Did you ever get them or resolve the case? It's been a month since I ordered mine and I cannot get in contact with them. so frustrating!!

Contributor

I ordered bras too. In April. Never received them. Filed a dispute with PayPal. They sent me tracking information. I called the company who the tracking number is for. They don't have any information on that number. Once again I'm **bleep** out of money. This is why I never use PayPal. I should have known bettet
Contributor

I also ordered a bra from them. After waiting a few weeks l inquired and they said l would receive in 2 weeks. Inquired again and they insisted it had been delivered, gave me a traccking number that was invalid. Now they advise contacting the Vietnam postal service. What? I live in NY. In my case my inquiries are gojng to surrealunicorn.com. l hope l can get help from Paypal

I just realized while going over my PayPal account that I have not received an order I placed with Storm Media Limited. It was magnetic eyelashes. With tax it was 25.00 It was over a month ago that I placed my order.

I did the same on May 29th and I have not rcvd my magnetic lashes. I almost forgot about them because I was pregnant. I’m now able to focus on it and I’m filing a dispute now. Pay Pal should not submit payment for this company.
Contributor

Hi - I opened a case online but paypal have closed the case as they said the order was authorised. Well only one item was and not the other items the company added onto my order!! Also the items have never arrived. Other items I have ordered from abroad have all arrived safely without a hitch.

I will try and ring paypal tomorrow but it shouldn't be this hard. So disappointed with paypal.

Contributor

The same thing happened to me. It is so frustrating. Now what can I do?
Contributor

If everyone here has a reputable credit card company, call them! My credit card was very understanding and removed my charge instantly! Tell them about the BBB rating this business has as well as the numerous complaints in the PayPal Community. Bye, Bye Paypal!!

Contributor

Right! Same thing happened to me, Paypal closed the case and paid them even though I assured them I did not authorize the payment.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm done with PayPal. I used them because I thought it was a way to "trust" the transaction. They are a joke. I call my credit card with the explanation and get an immediate refund. No waiting 3 weeks to get denied and charged from a Scam company