Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Boshnafeh
New Community Member
Hi I actually received the item from them but it was fraud not even worth the 35$ I paid and even it came without its package. Cheaters and fraud people they go by the name of Zevymo.shop and they say their location is in USA which is all false.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Well, another victim of Storm Media! Reading all the complaints, I probably won’t see my money back. Seems PayPal is not really helping and supporting either. I wonder if PayPal “accepts” the situation in order to receive at least the transaction fees from Storm Media -that would be double fraud!
Login to Me Too

MISTATR
I had order tooth stain remover on 1 Jan and its only through reading this I realised that I had ordered stuff and not received it to day. What can I do. I have emailed the the company. Thanks Terence
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Write it off.... close PayPal
Login to Me Too

Melissaakers63
Contributor
Contributor
I was bill $64.95.. I have never even heard of these guys.. I don't know what I was suppose to have ordered but I can assure you it did not come to my home.. I have not worked for 6years and am waiting to go to my 2nd disability hearing.. l can not work.. l want to work. The only reason I had money was because I had just received my ex husband's retirement that I was awarded in the divorce.. l don't have $64.95 to spare.. Can some help me.. Did anyone get their money back?
Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, I contacted my credit card company and sent them documentation showing I did not place an order and they credited my account and went after Storm Media and Paypal to get their money back.

Login to Me Too

Chase11
Contributor
Contributor

Phone PayPal  and talk to them, I have and the money is being refunded. I have reported them to action fraud and if they think there is a case they can win they will bring in police. Let's hope this happens so they can be stopped for good

Login to Me Too

kimberlyfujioka
Contributor
Contributor

Do they recognize the name “Storm Media Limited”?

Login to Me Too

mkb74
Contributor
Contributor

how does one contact action fraud?

Login to Me Too

annc2966
New Community Member
No idea what I ordered but was charged $36 on May 29, 2019.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.