Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

PayPal won’t help you either. So wrong
Contributor

I ordered on facebook for lingerie a d have never heard a word. I got an order number when I ordered but have not been able to find the page again. I ordered on 06/04/19.
Contributor

Sadly, PayPal won’t help and if it’s from Storm Media it might take awhile to get but it’s crap and there’s no refunds
Contributor

I hate to burst your bubble but PayPal will not help you get your money back if your scammed. I was scammed by Storm Nedia Limited. I followed every single step outlined by a PayPal. I submitted files to prove everything I claimed. I filed both a dispute and a claim. 

Nothing! 

I lost $19.99. That won’t break my bank account. But it taught me a lesson.

Paypal is dishonest. They DO NOT help you when your scammed. 

Just be careful.

Unfortunately we live in a world in 2019 where the public or the common citizen is not protected. It’s just a fact. 

Since this happened to me with Storm Media and they are located in China, I no longer purchase anything from China. It’s just safer that way. 

Contributor

I ordered on Facebook on 06/04/19 and got an order number but have been unable to find again.
Contributor

1. I had same problem with Storm Media. I filed a complaint with PayPal but PayPal doesn’t even know it. They said if I want a refund I have to return the product to China. 
  2. How can I talk to a human at PayPal?
Contributor

My techie husband taught me to always check a new company we haven't dealt with when wanting to buy something from them. Guess what? I totally forgot, I was so excited with the product I was buying. I remember thinking, also, as I was in the process of making the purchase, that I didn't see a company name, but since they used Pay Pal, thought I was fine. It's been 20 days and all of the other items I purchased from different companies have been received a good while ago. I'm disappointed in myself, I knew better and yet...

I will be making a case starting tomorrow, with Pay Pal. If they don't settle it, I'll work with my bank. One problem, since I didn't know the company name, I did a big delete with all the email I didn't recognize, not sure if they emailed me or not. Now I realize that Gimme Mall is the name of the business, I've been getting emails from them, just thought it was spam or things I wasn't interested in. If I'd only done the search...

Highlighted
Contributor

Feel for you. Thousands of complaints against them. Pay pal does nothing
Contributor

I placed an order for three of the wrap bras PayPal completed that order on May 18 th. I haven’t seen my order. I’ve sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages to storm media limited. And nothing. Any thoughts?
Contributor

Sadly kiss your money goodbye