Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

CatzDen
Contributor
Contributor

My techie husband taught me to always check a new company we haven't dealt with when wanting to buy something from them. Guess what? I totally forgot, I was so excited with the product I was buying. I remember thinking, also, as I was in the process of making the purchase, that I didn't see a company name, but since they used Pay Pal, thought I was fine. It's been 20 days and all of the other items I purchased from different companies have been received a good while ago. I'm disappointed in myself, I knew better and yet...

I will be making a case starting tomorrow, with Pay Pal. If they don't settle it, I'll work with my bank. One problem, since I didn't know the company name, I did a big delete with all the email I didn't recognize, not sure if they emailed me or not. Now I realize that Gimme Mall is the name of the business, I've been getting emails from them, just thought it was spam or things I wasn't interested in. If I'd only done the search...

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Feel for you. Thousands of complaints against them. Pay pal does nothing
Login to Me Too

PennTexas
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order for three of the wrap bras PayPal completed that order on May 18 th. I haven’t seen my order. I’ve sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages to storm media limited. And nothing. Any thoughts?
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly kiss your money goodbye
Login to Me Too

Maryori
Contributor
Contributor

Yo hiceuna compra por  25 euro que no recibi desde el 2 de junio, quiero un reembolso

Login to Me Too

isensmith
Contributor
Contributor

yup, i get to join the group too, i bought an interesting looking phone stand on instagram, the item never came and there have been no email updates about it. 

Login to Me Too

beejos

This is definitely a scam company, with multiple sites selling all sorts of merchandise. I bought their 'quick foaming cleaner' and the item came looking different than what was advertised. Not only that, their product doesnt work at all! It doesnt clean or do anything. I filed a claim and Paypal denied it. So I guess Paypal is now desperate enough to abet scammers, despite multiple claims & disputes against this company, yet nothing is being done.

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I agree. I removed all my payment info except one, took away PayPal one touch and am I’m the process after 22 good years of permanently closing my Paypal account. I’m just waiting for my final payment to clear. PayPal is aware of this scam. So wrong they should help protect us. I lost $50
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Oops! 12 years with PayPal not 22
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Sad club to become a member of
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.