Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Dug1
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 pairs of trousers on 10 March but they never arrived. I waited over a month and after several emails complaining and being given bogus tracking numbers finally opened a dispute with PayPal. They have not responded so watch this space. STORM MEDIA is a scam so avoid them like the plague.

@Laura103 wrote:
I ordered a gas trimmer from storm media but have not received it yet. Tried to look up the number and when I call the number that comes up for them, I keep getting a busy signal. Does anyone know how to contact that company or get our money back?

Login to Me Too

Berlucci
Contributor
Contributor
Dear All PayPal had refunded me. By
Login to Me Too

Pepper3
Contributor
Contributor
I just tried calling them, busy . Order placed on April 27,1019, I have been encouraged to give them at least 30 days, then open a dispute. I have placed orders through other places before, namely Rotita, a clothing website, that took 3 months to arrive. I guess I will be patient we have 180 days to open a dispute. It would be nice however to be able to call or at least email the company. Calling= busy signal. E mailing- goes unanswered. Concerned, as my order was over a hundred dollars, and my card is been charged, and racking up interest as I write this.
Login to Me Too

pommygail
New Community Member

i paid for and ordered yoga pants off them in January.still waiting.i have sent multiple emails to them.they said i am a priority and my case will be looked into.i ordered from a company called Dreamblessing, which is storm media.total rip off merchants.

Login to Me Too

Gale3
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 paint with light childrens toy. I never received these. I ordered them for my gradaughters birthday. I paid $43 dollars.I tried to find out something about this company and i found you folks. I guess i will have to open a dispute with paypal.You would think that theywould notify people about this fraud.
Login to Me Too

detti3
Contributor
Contributor

The âme happent to me as well, I will  make sure that I will report Paypal to the financial ombudsman services.

Login to Me Too

Jissela
I was told by pay pal they would not give me my money back because storm media provided them with a tracking number and I never recieved the product be aware people storm media is a fraud
Login to Me Too

madamursula
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product, didn't receive it and now PayPal closed the case because they provided a tracking number and PayPal says it was delivered, but it doesn't say anywhere (EMS nor DHL) that the merchandise arrived at my place...i am frustrated! Even it is only a small amount i am disappointed of paypals decision!

Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal and ask them to try the tracking # for themselves to see that it's not linked to any purchased items in the postal services. You can also file a claim with your postal service too for unreceived merchandise. I just don't understand why people aren't willing to fight to get their money returned from Storm Media, PayPal or the postal services they used. I did everything that PayPal instructed me to do, made sure I took screen shot of the instructions they gave me and then of everything I sent to them and with persistence got my money and postage return by PayPal and also my return postage I spent returning the items back to Storm Media.
Login to Me Too

sylvthe
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, they provided paypal with a Canadian tracking number that was no tracking number. Based on that paypal denied my claim. I need to call them, but I never have the time to wait forever in Q. I did recieve 1 item what was absolute garbage.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.