Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

They took$95 from as well😡
Contributor

OMG!!! $95 ?????? I would be livid, to say the least. Wow, I **bleep** about roughly $35!!!! What the heck were they claiming to sell for $95.00 ???? By the looks of your message, I’m guessing you didn’t get any of that $95 back???

Highlighted
Contributor

I lost 50

Contributor

Same here - hoping PayPal will do something They are still at it. Ordered leggings from a Facebook app posed as LuzLullaby on Dec 30th, not had anything since ordering from them so did a bit of research and PayPal payment made to storm media, googled them and luz Lullaby and I’m horrified. I’ve opened a case to get my money back .... here’s hoping
Tags (1)
bsj Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same leggings from the FB app on Dec. 22 and a few days later received an email with the fake tracking number. When I clicked on the tracking # it took me to Fed Ex and had the message that there was no such tracking #. That's when I opened the case through PayPal. A week later I get an email from PayPal saying Storm Media sent them a tracking number for my item, and yes, it was the same fake tracking number. I called and spoke to a PayPal rep this morning and explained that it was the same fake tracking number, and I was told that in reviewing my case and the tracking #, they discovered it was linked to a "private shipping company" ?? Why doesn't that show up when I click on the tracking # instead of Fed Ex?  I'd love to know how they figured that out!  As the rep had me on hold, I went to this community thread and was shocked to see the number of complaints and cases involving Storm Media and its other alias company names. After being on hold, I told the rep that with 22+ pages of Storm Media complaints and cases dating back over a year ago , PayPal is part of the problem! When I order from a company offering PP as a method of payment, I'm much more comfortable doing so, because I know to a certain extent, PayPal has investigated the company enough to approve them as PayPal members, just as nonbusiness members go through the verification process. When I brought this to the rep's attention, she said she was going to send a request to the security department for review. I hope she meant it, but as it is with my open case, only time will tell.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I truly hope so. Paypal is not getting it. Denied my case stating storm media gave them a tracking #. This number cannot be found. I ordered something on the Nov 22 and then there were 3 more charges for $21.95. Got the items from the 22nd about a week ago. Needless to say the item is absolut junk. The other 3 items are still a no go and I cannot file anything. I guess I have to call them once again.

Hard to believe that paypal just plain ignores it.

New Community Member

I ordered the tights which took over a month to come and they are tiny I ordered xxl I don’t think they will even fit my 12 year old for the price I have paid for them they just came is a clear bag and packaging really not happy
Contributor

I am happy to report that Paypal is refunding me for two pair of pants I bought from Storm Media.

Contributor

Yes, I’ve had the same experience calling PayPal. I explained the number of complaints. I’m also very disappointed in their response. I probably won’t pay through PayPal again because of it.
Contributor

PayPal is the problem!

I backed out before clicking on the “complete transaction” button and PayPal let it go thru. I had no chance to stop the order.