Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

hello mam pls tell to how to set up business account

Contributor

I have no idea how to set up business account.
Contributor

How do I get PayPal’s phone number all I can get to is by message I got scammed 3 times eye brow stamps an eye shadow stamps Ali g with inside cup holder glowing flashing lights for your car or trucks over 60$ all throw storm media goalshopper an Shopify
Contributor

Great advice! Thanks so much!

Contributor

Where is a phone number to call and speak with a representative at PayPal? I have been unable to find one anywhere.
Contributor

Got product, however because I put that it was in a foreign language & I couldn't read the instructions that was all PayPal Resolution centre read not the extra sentence that said I put the whole bottle in the toilet (was foaming toilet cleaner) no foam, no clean toilet, no contact from company and PayPal rejected my claim. Not happy at all. Appalling service PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

Pay pal will not help you sadly. They are aware of all of the complaints but are enabling this seller to keep defrauding consumers by allowing Paypal credit as a payment option

Contributor

How do I talk to a human at PayPal? I’ve searched. 

I was scammed by Storm Media too. I filed a complaint with PayPal but they say I have to return the product to China. I need to talk to a human.

Contributor

They took$95 from as well😡
Contributor

OMG!!! $95 ?????? I would be livid, to say the least. Wow, I **bleep** about roughly $35!!!! What the heck were they claiming to sell for $95.00 ???? By the looks of your message, I’m guessing you didn’t get any of that $95 back???