Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

dreamcrash
New Community Member

I ordered an item but when i received it, crap , it's a piece of <removed>. 

don't trust storm media limited. they are fraud and should be banned. I have proof

Login to Me Too

Jennylovesfred
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! They are a fraud! No way to call them as it’s a constant busy signal! I purchased two of the cooling hats I saw advertised on Facebook and have received no shipping communication from them! I ordered these hats via PayPal on June 2nd for Fathers Day and it’s June 29th and no hats delivered - very disappointed and out $41 and change - lesson learned do not order anything off of Facebook!!!!!
Login to Me Too

cbroach1253
Contributor
Contributor
On May 20, 2019 I ordered 3 hats that were never delivered. My accout was charged $55.91
Login to Me Too

Harleydude18
New Community Member

Sotrom Media refuses to answer any questions about my purchase on line....their item #8P824643JU920893N Steve Moomey

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal won’t help you either. So wrong
Login to Me Too

memaw03
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on facebook for lingerie a d have never heard a word. I got an order number when I ordered but have not been able to find the page again. I ordered on 06/04/19.
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly, PayPal won’t help and if it’s from Storm Media it might take awhile to get but it’s crap and there’s no refunds
Login to Me Too

kimberlyfujioka
Contributor
Contributor

I hate to burst your bubble but PayPal will not help you get your money back if your scammed. I was scammed by Storm Nedia Limited. I followed every single step outlined by a PayPal. I submitted files to prove everything I claimed. I filed both a dispute and a claim. 

Nothing! 

I lost $19.99. That won’t break my bank account. But it taught me a lesson.

Paypal is dishonest. They DO NOT help you when your scammed. 

Just be careful.

Unfortunately we live in a world in 2019 where the public or the common citizen is not protected. It’s just a fact. 

Since this happened to me with Storm Media and they are located in China, I no longer purchase anything from China. It’s just safer that way. 

Login to Me Too

memaw03
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on Facebook on 06/04/19 and got an order number but have been unable to find again.
Login to Me Too

kimberlyfujioka
Contributor
Contributor
  1. I had same problem with Storm Media. I filed a complaint with PayPal but PayPal doesn’t even know it. They said if I want a refund I have to return the product to China. 
  2. How can I talk to a human at PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.