Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Thanks🎓
New Community Member

I reported a transaction with this company too thru pay pal and got denied too. I'm out 57$
Highlighted
Contributor

Closing my paypal ... angry
Contributor

Likewise.

I placed an order on 30th May, still have not received. They have refused a refund as the item has "been dispatched", and do not accept returns unless faulty! Have opened a case with PayPal.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Contributor

Magnetic eyeliner and eyelashes. I received the eyeliner with no lashes.

I paid for the entire order. I expected the order. Much to my disappointment, only half of the order arrived. How am I to use half a product??

I have ordered 2 products. Both worthless and no recourse. The second one was not till I saw the charge to know it was them. I will not order from them and cancel any charges made to them. They are worthless!

I was charged twice for one product that I had ordered but have not received I do not want this order to continue I've had it with this company I want my money back in my checking account.
Contributor

Hello

The best is to raise a dispute and call Paypal at the same time. They have to give your money back.

Be determined, good luck 

Paypal DIDNT refund my money.  They closed the dispute and state that I couldn't reopen.  I am disappointed.  Maybe it's time to stop using Paypal. 

Same happened to me,no money no product very disappointed!