cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have been charged £39 for goods I dident even order I've never recieved them and pay pay you have gone in their favour how is that right when I called and spoke to you immediately after I learned of what had happened? So sad when I'm a valued user of psy pal 😥
Contributor

I think the question to ask is why PayPal continues to deal with this fraudulent company? My claim is being reviewed right now but I went to call them from work and was told I had a two hour wait to speak with someone. I certainly don’t have that kind of time to sit on the phone to deal with this issue. But with the hundreds of complaints that this company has received on PayPal I’m not sure why they are still allowing them to receive transactions. Something is not right!
Contributor

I too never received the merchandise I ordered. For awhile I was getting sorry we are really behind in shipping. Please credit the $25.96 charged back in December. Disappointed to see PayPal doing nothing to stop this company from ripping people off
Contributor

My case in PayPal resolution center was escalated March 25th but PayPal gave seller time to respond. So seller provided a tracking # that shows item was shipped on Apr 11th (my order was placed/paid Mar 4th). PayPal knows it’s fishy but they have to give it 10 days to see if there is any movement in tracking shipment. Lady said the company is on warning or something for so many complaints. I hope jumping thru all these hoops will actually get my refund cause I’m not interested in a swap item.
Contributor

THEY WILL NOT SEND YOU THE PRODUCT UNTIL YOU DISPUTE THE CHARGE!  THEN YOU MAY OR MAY NOT RECEIVE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED!  MAJOR BAIT AND SWITCH GAME!  THEY ARE REQUIRED TO REVEAL THAT THEY ARE THE SELLER BUT THEY DON'T!  MAJOR FRAUDS AND I KNOW THEY WILL GET BACK WHAT THEY GIVE 100 FOLD!  

Contributor

Thanks🎓
New Community Member

I reported a transaction with this company too thru pay pal and got denied too. I'm out 57$
Highlighted
Contributor

Closing my paypal ... angry
Contributor

Likewise.

I placed an order on 30th May, still have not received. They have refused a refund as the item has "been dispatched", and do not accept returns unless faulty! Have opened a case with PayPal.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!

I was charged twice for one product that I had ordered but have not received I do not want this order to continue I've had it with this company I want my money back in my checking account.