cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Hello Ashley, FYI...PayPal is not sorry and they do not help their own customers. They DO help Storm media by continuing to deny claims of Fraud and allowing purchases through PayPal. There are over 2K reports of Fraud by this company just in these conversations!! I wish I saw these before my purchase with them! Storm Media also has an F rating from the BBB! For someone from PayPal to write they are sorry or will help is BS! They deny all claims and work to help the fraudulent company. Bye, Bye PayPal!! I had a false sense of security by purchasing through PayPal....Amazon is the way to go!

Tags (1)

I ordered the nails and they never came.  I emailed them and they said they have no idea what happened, and NEVER sent them!   So now I have a paypal dispute with them.

Highlighted
Contributor

Keep reopening your case. I am trying to get them to quit accepting PayPal as a payment option for this company. They have scammed way too many people and need to start protecting consumers
New Community Member

I ordered something a month ago and it still has not been delivered. I have no way of contacting them, nothing.
New Community Member

I ordered a over the sink drying rack description was 17" x around 11, not sure of second figure. I received it and it was 14" x 9". I waited a good month for it to come because it's an international delivery from China.   It's too small to fit over my sink. Disappointed.  I guess I'll lodge a complaint with PatPal and hope for the best, but expect the worst. 

New Community Member

It's an international shipment and may take a month. Look real carefully on your e mail from them and you may find a way to e mail them back. I did get a response from them, but the product they sent me was the wrong size.  The shipping co they used for my order was SF-Express from China. Good luck. I will never purchase anything from them or Smile Homey ads on Facebook again.

I never even got an email from them letting me know that they received my order or that it is being processed but they sure took the money out of my PayPal account right away
Contributor

Storm Media charged my account on May 1st, and I received my bra almost one month later on May 26th. It was the right color and fit perfectly!! I only ordered one just in case it was a scam, but now I wish I would have ordered more! Yes, the package came from China, which explains the delay. I guess I’m one of the luck ones to actually get my merchandise.

Hi Twin53577,

Sorry to hear you have not received the item. Since the payment is made on PayPal platform, we have a dispute process to help you and your seller resolve the issue in a friendly way. You have up to 180 days after you sent the payment to file a dispute.

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click on the transaction you'd like to file a complaint about.
  3. Click Resolution Center near the bottom of the page.
  4. Choose which type of issue you would like to report.
  5. Enter the details of your complaint.
  6. Click Submit.

After you open a dispute, you have 20 calendar days to communicate with the seller before the dispute automatically closes. If you can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim within 20 calendar days.

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click on the transaction you'd like to file a complaint about.
  3. Click Resolution Center near the bottom of the page.
  4. Choose which type of issue you would like to report.
  5. Enter the details of your complaint.
  6. Click Submit.

We will contact you if we need additional information. We will try to make a decision within 30 days.

To check the status of your claim, log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center.

Regards,

Nicky

Contributor

Nikki, the customer service at PayPal is a joke. Just do your job and get the refunds or items ordered. I'll never use PayPal again , for the simple fact that you do nothing to resolve issues. Waiting on hold for 2 hrs to speak to a person is unacceptable.