cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Hazel

I’m sorry but you volunteer advisors do not have a clue what you are talking about and do not fully understand the issues customers are having You just need to read the thousands of comments on the community pages to get an understanding of what is happening when people are accessing these Facebook ad pages and being ripped off by this company and PayPal and that PayPal are not even investigating the thousands of complaints . It appears that PayPal are in cahoots with this company and are successfully aiding this company in ripping off its thousands of PayPal customers by not allowing customers to cancel these payments and claim refunds when they are drawn from a customers PayPal account in such a dubious manner .
Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: Hazel and Storm media limited fraud ,scam

I’m sorry but you volunteer advisors do not have a clue what you are talking about and do not fully understand the issues customers are having You just need to read the thousands of comments on the community pages to get an understanding of what is happening when people are accessing these Facebook ad pages and being ripped off by this company and PayPal and that PayPal are not even investigating the thousands of complaints . It appears that PayPal are in cahoots with this company and are successfully aiding this company in ripping off its thousands of PayPal customers by not allowing customers to cancel these payments and claim refunds when they are drawn from a customers PayPal account in such a dubious manner .
Tags (2)
Contributor

I had this happen to me. I was going to order from them but after signing in to my PayPal I decided not too. So I left PayPal site without confirming order. Then later on I have a email saying my order was accepted and had been pay for by PayPal. How can they pay for an order I didn’t accept. So I left it. Took 2 months for something to arrive. Was nothing like what I apparently ordered and is just a waste of money. $30 down the drain. PayPal should be ashamed of themselves.
Contributor

I had the same experience - I logged in with Paypal to see the cost of shipping, as the sneaky b*stards won't tell you this cost without you giving them your email and ALL personal details or logging into Paypal; decided the cost was too high and I could find it cheaper on ebay; and closed the page, I didn't even progress through to the next page to confirm my order.

How can we take this as a gateway issue to Paypal? Logging into Paypal should not be license to force the order through; Paypal should require a firm action from us, require an order confirmation, not just wave anything through once we're logged in.

I've started using my bank details instead of Paypal where possible. I don't trust Paypal anymore. If a business has found a workaround for the confirmation requirement they have a responsibility to protect their customers, but based on their lack of response to this thread and the continuous stream of people saying that the same thing happened to them, they really do not care.

Contributor

Yes! That's exactly what happened to me, I thought about buying the product, was ready to and decided nah I'm going to cancel it. So, I logged out and never hit the "approve payment" button. Next thing I know PayPal is telling me to complete the transaction, I logged on to tell them I had changed my mind and not to approve payment. Too late, they approved it without my consent.
Contributor

well I can not trust pay pal any longer so I've decided to never use pay pal again. Its Amazon or my trusted discover card from now on.
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered some lashes off you and still haven't received them. I can't find an email off you or a tracking number. I would like a refund!
Contributor

I got charged for two items from This company. I ordered one item then the next day o got charged for a second. I emailed the company, they emailed me back saying I couldn’t get a refund, so then I opened a dispute with PayPal. They denied the case. So I was willing to just receive the item. I still hadn’t gotten the second item so I emailed the company, and they claimed to have no order with my name at all. So then I opened another claim with PayPal and it got denied as well. Seems like PayPal is in cahoots with this shady “company” to steal people’s money.
Contributor

I have a fantastic credit card company that refunded the charge after I explained my story and that Paypal denied me (the good customer) and believed the Fraud company!! Done with Paypal!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I am done also! Sending warnings wherever possible