cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have recently been charged $72.43 on April 22 to Storm Media Ltd for a package that I never received. I have just filed a dispute via Paypal but seeing all of these messages, I realize it seems I'm not the only one who's had some issues with them, and they've not always been very responsive.  Has anyone who's had similar issues with them ever received a response back from them at all? And does Paypal have any ability to raise awareness that this vendor  may have a mixed reputation? Thank you.

Contributor

You will never get a refund. I think PayPal is part of this scam company....
Contributor

Buyer Beware...Storm Media sells inferior goods that come out of China ...I've been caught twice! Their products is never as advertised...had to dump the stuff I bought. Buyers are not aware that the company is Storm Media and that the products come from China because it's not mentioned in their ads!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello Ashley, FYI...PayPal is not sorry and they do not help their own customers. They DO help Storm media by continuing to deny claims of Fraud and allowing purchases through PayPal. There are over 2K reports of Fraud by this company just in these conversations!! I wish I saw these before my purchase with them! Storm Media also has an F rating from the BBB! For someone from PayPal to write they are sorry or will help is BS! They deny all claims and work to help the fraudulent company. Bye, Bye PayPal!! I had a false sense of security by purchasing through PayPal....Amazon is the way to go!

Tags (1)

I ordered the nails and they never came.  I emailed them and they said they have no idea what happened, and NEVER sent them!   So now I have a paypal dispute with them.

Contributor

Keep reopening your case. I am trying to get them to quit accepting PayPal as a payment option for this company. They have scammed way too many people and need to start protecting consumers
New Community Member

I never received my product from Storm Media Limited why would you let payment go through? I purchased it in July
Contributor

re: defaut cartes

moi je narive pas a liée ma carte master quel qun peux maider merci
Contributor

Re: re: defaut cartes

I can not read the language
Contributor

this post is from last year and Storm Media Limited is still conducting business with Paypal. Why?