cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered some lashes off you and still haven't received them. I can't find an email off you or a tracking number. I would like a refund!
Contributor

I got charged for two items from This company. I ordered one item then the next day o got charged for a second. I emailed the company, they emailed me back saying I couldn’t get a refund, so then I opened a dispute with PayPal. They denied the case. So I was willing to just receive the item. I still hadn’t gotten the second item so I emailed the company, and they claimed to have no order with my name at all. So then I opened another claim with PayPal and it got denied as well. Seems like PayPal is in cahoots with this shady “company” to steal people’s money.
Contributor

I have a fantastic credit card company that refunded the charge after I explained my story and that Paypal denied me (the good customer) and believed the Fraud company!! Done with Paypal!!!

Contributor

I am done also! Sending warnings wherever possible
New Community Member

I ordered All-Purpose Quick Foaming Drain Cleaner, that they advertised on June 12, Still haven't received it but my account was immediately debited... Be nice if this business could be flag someway and when a purchase is being made through PAYPAL, that they could pop a message up and state that this Business could be Fraudulent, and research before you purchase a product.  It was only 15.98 but still that's Money that I do not have and they stole! 

Contributor

Yes it is!!! Ordered from them never got ANYthing!! Total scam

I'm Alberto L<removed>, from Italy.

As a matter of fact me too I believed it was a fraud, after I had waited for nearly month and a half for my first SK Voice Recorder, paid € 28,41 (USD 30,098) through Paypal without receiving nothing, some notification included; then I asked Paypal for a reimbursement, I got nearly at once. But some days or week later I got the Voice Recorder, then reimbursed the reimbursement, simpy resending the due money.

This morning I got from the postman another Voice Recorder! So I promptly paid for this too on Paypal.

Most likely, as to my case, it's been a time the product needs to be shipped and delivered. Around two months.

I've not tested it yet, though.

I didn't understand, however, if it arrives from Hong Kong (China) o Malaysia.

Paypal, however, works smartly.

Highlighted
Contributor

Storm Media / Violet Unicorn

I have appealed two claim totaling $50. The bras are just ridiculous in their fit. This company has 100 complaints with Pay Pal, Oregon BBB 386 complaints in the last 12 months. Fraud alerts on Amazon, Trust Pilot and online Fraud Alert and Facebook (where I purchased items). I have asked PalPay to help protect their customers and quit funding their transactions. Is someone working in PayPal connected with them? I have over 300 five star ebay reviews for being a good customer, never behind on my PayPal account. At this point I have zero trust in PayPal. They should behave like any other credit card with a serious issue. I will pay off my account ASAP and close it. I want them to at least protect future purchases from fraudulent companies. I will miss them. It has been so convenient for years
Contributor

Re: Storm Media / Violet Unicorn

I am also having a problem with Storm Media....I did not authorize a transaction and they charged my paypal account anyway. I tried to go through the resolution center and they say it is a good purchase and they won't refund my money....This is so ridiculous!!!! I opened a case and Paypal closed without resolving it!!!!

Contributor

Re: Storm Media / Violet Unicorn Bra sizes are for Barbie Dolls

Unreal Unicorn, I ordered 3 XL bras that took 7 weeks to receive and I opened the package to find 3 XXXS bras! They are a joke!