Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! That's exactly what happened to me, I thought about buying the product, was ready to and decided nah I'm going to cancel it. So, I logged out and never hit the "approve payment" button. Next thing I know PayPal is telling me to complete the transaction, I logged on to tell them I had changed my mind and not to approve payment. Too late, they approved it without my consent.
Login to Me Too

PJ531
Contributor
Contributor
well I can not trust pay pal any longer so I've decided to never use pay pal again. Its Amazon or my trusted discover card from now on.
Login to Me Too

Timothy73
New Community Member

I want to cancel my items ASAP and believe not yet dispatched. Thank you, yours regards, Timothy <removed>

Login to Me Too

Kelliirose91
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some lashes off you and still haven't received them. I can't find an email off you or a tracking number. I would like a refund!
Login to Me Too

Rach34
Contributor
Contributor
I got charged for two items from This company. I ordered one item then the next day o got charged for a second. I emailed the company, they emailed me back saying I couldn’t get a refund, so then I opened a dispute with PayPal. They denied the case. So I was willing to just receive the item. I still hadn’t gotten the second item so I emailed the company, and they claimed to have no order with my name at all. So then I opened another claim with PayPal and it got denied as well. Seems like PayPal is in cahoots with this shady “company” to steal people’s money.
Login to Me Too

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

I have a fantastic credit card company that refunded the charge after I explained my story and that Paypal denied me (the good customer) and believed the Fraud company!! Done with Paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
I am done also! Sending warnings wherever possible
Login to Me Too

UVaZ

I'm Alberto L<removed>, from Italy.

As a matter of fact me too I believed it was a fraud, after I had waited for nearly month and a half for my first SK Voice Recorder, paid € 28,41 (USD 30,098) through Paypal without receiving nothing, some notification included; then I asked Paypal for a reimbursement, I got nearly at once. But some days or week later I got the Voice Recorder, then reimbursed the reimbursement, simpy resending the due money.

This morning I got from the postman another Voice Recorder! So I promptly paid for this too on Paypal.

Most likely, as to my case, it's been a time the product needs to be shipped and delivered. Around two months.

I've not tested it yet, though.

I didn't understand, however, if it arrives from Hong Kong (China) o Malaysia.

Paypal, however, works smartly.

Login to Me Too

Flugie
New Community Member

I ordered All-Purpose Quick Foaming Drain Cleaner, that they advertised on June 12, Still haven't received it but my account was immediately debited... Be nice if this business could be flag someway and when a purchase is being made through PAYPAL, that they could pop a message up and state that this Business could be Fraudulent, and research before you purchase a product.  It was only 15.98 but still that's Money that I do not have and they stole! 

Login to Me Too

Karsam1001
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is!!! Ordered from them never got ANYthing!! Total scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.