cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Update, I received my bras today that I ordered on 2/8. Order was as expected, paid $25.98 including shipping for 3 sports, got what I paid for
Tags (1)

I received everything that I ordered as well. My leggings arrived in a timely manner. Sounds like I was just lucky maybe? Someone also mentioned that it’s a bad idea to order from any of the companies that advertise on Instagram or in games, but I’ve done so successfully at least 15 times. I did however, after reading this thread, look up Storm Media and found a very interesting Better Business Bureau report on them.
New Community Member

Still trading in 2019 I completed an order only to find items added to Order now equating to £37. When I try and send email it keeps being bouncing back .My email provider has sent said email asking why they have added ( magnetic eyelash extensions????) items to my order. I do not think this order will ever arrive !
Contributor

I ordered a Nail set & haven't recieved a thing. I thought Pay Pal helps with these problems? Anyone know anything?!
Highlighted
Contributor

Obviously PayPal are not reading these comments or they are just blatantly ignoring them it appears they put profit before customers 🤬🤬🤬 Read the comments in tags - Storm media,fraud ,scam ,disputes to see the extent of customers that are being scammed.
Tags (3)
Contributor

Right? I don't get it either, I mean I just assume I'm not getting my money back, but it bugs me that PP is totally ignoring us on this matter.
Contributor

I also ordered from this company and have not received the product.  I attempted to contact them through their website and through PayPal.  They claim they sent the product, but when I try, I can't track the package and it has yet to arrive - more than one month after they claim to have shipped.  I have an open case with PayPal, I hope they can resolve this for me...

Contributor

I ordered leggings and a screwdriver set 20th December 2018 and have not received them and can’t seem to contact them
Contributor

I ordered a multi media electric plug and never received it. Definite scam.

Hi 

I also bought something for my ears from Storm media limited on January 25, paid through Paypal but never recieved it. I am surprised that you are still working for this company and accepting payments from customers when everything leads to the conclusion they are scammers???? why is Paypal still working for them?