cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I regret to tell you this but you will not get a refund for your purchases from storm media because every body that is posting on this community page and every other community page with Storm media tagged has had the same issue but PayPal have always ruled in storm media’s favour which leads me to believe that PayPal are possibly in cahoots with this company and taking a cut of the fraudulent payments taken from PayPal customers. And when you try to complain to PayPal in their resolution centre they give you the bog standard crap answers from a spread sheet stating they don’t want you to wait for an answer to your query so the answer should be in the list of answers. You can never contact a real person only a robot so to reiterate what I first stated you will not have any joy with this company or Paypal
Contributor

What?! Why Not?! Isn't PayPal here to protect the buyer??!! PayPal...are you reading this??! I am going to escalate this to my credit card company to refund me. I will explain to them all of the complaints here and PayPal does nothing!! I will also tell every social media site I can until it goes viral. They want to play...let's play! I'm ready!!

Contributor

Low & behold, right after I read that they deny I opened my email to find my denial!! I called my fantastic credit card Co who listened to my story and immediately took the charge off!! Paypal didn't listen to their customer but instead believed a company that is fraudulent. I am so so done with PayPal!!!

Tags (1)
Contributor

I ordered a digital recorder from Prime Garage on a Facebook ad. It had many 5-star reviews and looked legit. The payment went thru PayPal as Storm Media Ltd. The tracking number given by Storm Media was bogus and item not received. I’m going to make a dispute with a PayPal since it appears many others have been scammed by Storm Media.
Contributor

I finally received my merchandise from storm media came in today.

I ordered 3 bras but have yet to receive my merchandise. That was 2 months ago. If this is a scam I am going to notify my bank.
Contributor

I ordered something for cutting chips from Storm Media via Facebook, what has arrived is not what was described and is absolutely no use to me as I am disabled and could not use this useless tool.   It arrived badly packed with no invoice or instructions and I have spent 2 hours trying to trace it as the name of the firm Storm Media was no where on the packing.   With looking everywhere I have found reports on it all of which are complaints.

Contributor

It's completely impossible to contact them. I think that PayPal must do something and/or must refuse to mix its name and its corporate image with this company that moves on the market incorrectly and on the verge of fraud.

Contributor

Yes fraud. I have reported the compagny. Made remarks at Trustpilot, and in facebook. And i have reported the compagny to PayPal. If i find more I'll write comments in fraud, every time I see them advertice.
Contributor

Ik had 2 X make up besteld. Eerste keer ongeveer 17 Euro betaald, 2 e keer 28 Euro en geen bestelling ontvangen! Dus Fraude! Hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug?! Bestellingen waren van Februari, nu bijna april en geld weg en niets van de bestellingen ontvangen...