New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
Everyone and their grandma is setting up shop and selling online. Stick to the tried and true names and merchants you can trust. You can kinda tell who is Chinese seller or not, they have a characteristic to them after awhile of being observant, even if they advertise they are located in the USA! Type of goods, price, how their website looks (bad grammar, weird grammar, typos).
You have thousands of Paypal users in this community forum complaining that this company, Storm Media (and all of the names under which it does business), is a fraud and has scammed people out of both their money and any items they may have ordered. I have a few important questions for you.
1) Why do you continue to allow Storm Media to do business through the Paypal platform when you have SUCH CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES?
2) When a Paypal user reports a fraudulent charge, why do you deny their claim and put the charge through anyway?
2b) And why is your system is set up to refuse to allow the users to add evidence to their claim or file another complaint regarding the same transaction?
3) Who exactly are you providing a service to in this instance? It sure seems that your preference is heavily weighted toward a company you *know* is literally stealing from your users.
5) Do I expect that you will delete this rather than answering my questions? Oh yes, I do.
6) Have I taken appropriate steps to ensure that this comment/question lives on on the internet even after you delete it? Oh yes, I have.
Thank you for your time
I doubt they will delete it, why would they, you haven't broken any forum rules and they haven't removed the posts of everyone else that has posted about that company.
But just one point, you say that thousands have posted on this forum..........maybe......that aside paypal is a business so if they get millions of transactions completed via storm media and only a few thousand where things go wrong then i guess as a business they are going to keep using them.
Personally i buy nothing from China as its normally tat anyway.
I've been frauded too.
There is a lot of people who do not know how to do complains.
There is at least 30 unsatisfied customers for 1 complain. It, by itself, says alot.