Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

TEGDIG
Contributor
Contributor
They also go by Cozy Corner and Kosy Corner and Kosy Kosy. They are steadily ripping people off, and it's been going on for a long time but unfortunately PayPal does not care because with so many people complaining they have to know.
Login to Me Too

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor
I received no help from PayPal but filed with my bank. My bank refunded my money and after I received an email from, Storm, them stating I was being refunded. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Julesguy
Contributor
Contributor

They also go by MaxShopDeals , that is the one that got me.  I ordered Bra's 2/8/19

Login to Me Too

Julesguy
Contributor
Contributor
Update, I received my bras today that I ordered on 2/8. Order was as expected, paid $25.98 including shipping for 3 sports, got what I paid for
Login to Me Too

Nadua
I received everything that I ordered as well. My leggings arrived in a timely manner. Sounds like I was just lucky maybe? Someone also mentioned that it’s a bad idea to order from any of the companies that advertise on Instagram or in games, but I’ve done so successfully at least 15 times. I did however, after reading this thread, look up Storm Media and found a very interesting Better Business Bureau report on them.
Login to Me Too

Rich05
New Community Member
Still trading in 2019 I completed an order only to find items added to Order now equating to £37. When I try and send email it keeps being bouncing back .My email provider has sent said email asking why they have added ( magnetic eyelash extensions????) items to my order. I do not think this order will ever arrive !
Login to Me Too

Haz17
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Nail set & haven't recieved a thing. I thought Pay Pal helps with these problems? Anyone know anything?!
Login to Me Too

Frankie19
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously PayPal are not reading these comments or they are just blatantly ignoring them it appears they put profit before customers 🤬🤬🤬 Read the comments in tags - Storm media,fraud ,scam ,disputes to see the extent of customers that are being scammed.
Login to Me Too

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor
Right? I don't get it either, I mean I just assume I'm not getting my money back, but it bugs me that PP is totally ignoring us on this matter.
Login to Me Too

christinarn
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered from this company and have not received the product.  I attempted to contact them through their website and through PayPal.  They claim they sent the product, but when I try, I can't track the package and it has yet to arrive - more than one month after they claim to have shipped.  I have an open case with PayPal, I hope they can resolve this for me...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.