cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have also ordered items from this form and been told that they have shipped it. But when I tracked the shipment ut was not my order. Can Paypal stop this firm from using Paypal?
Contributor

Yeah.....I finally godt my order from this firm. It was sent from them last week, som maybe my daily complain to their epost helped. 🙂
Contributor

Australia

I found that I ordered something on Strom private limited but I didn't receive any product and I found that from my account it was charged around $41.00 something. How I can receive my money back?
Contributor

One of the names they operate under is the name of this shop: myblessingshop.com I received my item today. Took a month. But yeah, they aren't scammers to me.
Contributor

On 4/21/19 I ordered a Universal Car Phone Clip holder thru Facebook ad & never received it. But was charged $19.95 on PayPal. Help!!
Contributor

Had the same problem was only browsing the site and found that they had made 2 withdrawals on my PayPal I tried to cancel with PayPal and reported it as an unauthorised transaction and PayPal ruled it was authorised so haven’t got a clue what that’s all about I tried to reopen the dispute because I managed to cancel the supposed order but no refund they keep fobbing me off with it takes 15-20 days to go back into my PayPal can’t understand why if they can take it straight out they should be able to pay it straight back in , tried to reopen the dispute with PayPal and all I get are stupid messages saying to contact the company ,just a complete and utter waste of time .
Contributor

Had the same problem was only browsing the site and found that they had made 2 withdrawals on my PayPal I tried to cancel with PayPal and reported it as an unauthorised transaction and PayPal ruled it was authorised so haven’t got a clue what that’s all about I tried to reopen the dispute because I managed to cancel the supposed order but no refund they keep fobbing me off with it takes 15-20 days to go back into my PayPal lcan’t understand why if they can take it straight out they should be able to pay it straight back in , tried to reopen the dispute with PayPal and all I get are stupid messages saying to contact the company ,just a complete and utter waste of time .
Highlighted
Contributor

Had the same problem was only browsing the site and found that they had made 2 withdrawals on my PayPal I tried to cancel with PayPal and reported it as an unauthorised transaction and PayPal ruled it was authorised so haven’t got a clue what that’s all about I tried to reopen the dispute because I managed to cancel the supposed order but no refund they keep fobbing me off with it takes 15-20 days to go back into my PayPal lcan’t understand why if they can take it straight out they should be able to pay it straight back in , tried to reopen the dispute with PayPal and all I get are stupid messages saying to contact the company ,just a complete and utter waste of time .
Tags (1)
Contributor

And when I contacted PayPal they said I had to wait 30 days before I can place a dispute. I tried to email them several times and every time I get an undeliverable message.
Contributor

I'm still waiting for my order 4783-9142-1709-4314 please refund my money