Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Was it a Moveable Kitchen Tap Head

New Community Member

I bought leggings for blood circulation and I never received the packages after 2 months and half, I sent email to get a refund and they denied. I received 2 cheap pantyhose that has nothing to do with the commercial were showing. I called PayPal to get a refund This compa are fraud and Instagram shouldn’t allowed this
Contributor

I ordered products, but then canceled part of it, I noticed in my pp acct what appeared to be a partial refund, then it was charged back again a day or so after...I've never received product, but they show a tracking number and say it was delivered. Still nothing.
Contributor

I ordered product, was charged then canceled part of it. I noticed in my pp acct what appeared to be a partial refund, then it was charged back again a day or so after...I've never received product, but they show a tracking number for DHL (can't verify number), but after I emailed with no response contacted pay pal. They then responded that it was delivered. Still waiting for PayPal to investigate, an still no product. Approx $52... How on Earth can PayPal not be aware of all the fraudulent activity!?
Contributor

Well, heard back from PayPal today and my claim has been denied! No product,no money! They said tracking shows delivered. How can all of us have the same problem with the same company and continue to have PayPal ignore the problems!?
New Community Member

I'm still waiting for my order I place in April
Contributor

Finally got my product today!!! Took about 5 weeks !!! YAY !!! Worth the patience!
Contributor

I have also ordered items from this form and been told that they have shipped it. But when I tracked the shipment ut was not my order. Can Paypal stop this firm from using Paypal?
Contributor

Yeah.....I finally godt my order from this firm. It was sent from them last week, som maybe my daily complain to their epost helped. 🙂
Contributor

Australia

I found that I ordered something on Strom private limited but I didn't receive any product and I found that from my account it was charged around $41.00 something. How I can receive my money back?