Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Hlg8
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered products, but then canceled part of it, I noticed in my pp acct what appeared to be a partial refund, then it was charged back again a day or so after...I've never received product, but they show a tracking number and say it was delivered. Still nothing.
Login to Me Too

Hlg8
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered product, was charged then canceled part of it. I noticed in my pp acct what appeared to be a partial refund, then it was charged back again a day or so after...I've never received product, but they show a tracking number for DHL (can't verify number), but after I emailed with no response contacted pay pal. They then responded that it was delivered. Still waiting for PayPal to investigate, an still no product. Approx $52... How on Earth can PayPal not be aware of all the fraudulent activity!?
Login to Me Too

Hlg8
Contributor
Contributor
Well, heard back from PayPal today and my claim has been denied! No product,no money! They said tracking shows delivered. How can all of us have the same problem with the same company and continue to have PayPal ignore the problems!?
Login to Me Too

Brian96
New Community Member
I'm still waiting for my order I place in April
Login to Me Too

Pepper3
Contributor
Contributor
Finally got my product today!!! Took about 5 weeks !!! YAY !!! Worth the patience!
Login to Me Too

Palak221289
Contributor
Contributor
I found that I ordered something on Strom private limited but I didn't receive any product and I found that from my account it was charged around $41.00 something. How I can receive my money back?
Login to Me Too

Wivimor
Contributor
Contributor
I have also ordered items from this form and been told that they have shipped it. But when I tracked the shipment ut was not my order. Can Paypal stop this firm from using Paypal?
Login to Me Too

Wivimor
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah.....I finally godt my order from this firm. It was sent from them last week, som maybe my daily complain to their epost helped. 🙂
Login to Me Too

niquedegraaff
Contributor
Contributor
One of the names they operate under is the name of this shop: myblessingshop.com I received my item today. Took a month. But yeah, they aren't scammers to me.
Login to Me Too

Mgrzymala
Contributor
Contributor
On 4/21/19 I ordered a Universal Car Phone Clip holder thru Facebook ad & never received it. But was charged $19.95 on PayPal. Help!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.